Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bombshell_Eva, North Finchley  (Read 4824 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6991975) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline yesbby

I decided to follow up on this mysterious SP after her suspicious review the other day
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=359661.0

then called xX_Amy_Xx

Which coincided with her first profile been taken down from AW for fake pics

new profile
Newhttps://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=6991975&Keywords=&KeySearch=0&TargetURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eadultwork%2Ecom%2FSearch%2Easp%3FRefreshVar%3D09%252F11%252F2022%2B18%253A35%253A43%26CommandID%3D1%26intHotListID%3D0%26HotListSearch%3D1&NavUserIDs=6550692x6487474x5217428x5164672x5439322x6372562x6001745x6484086x6854708x5953675x6850354x5688476x6942231x4951877x6562001x4553900x5879007x5593306x5982387x4881726x6627157x5936964x5270403x5938387x6612599x6991975x4044377x4806303x5379072x6303837x5646009x6460565x3728111x6983843x5031965x5986835x5652555x4873417x6642447x6306050x6341623x6405125x6124774x6848359x4682445x6805158x5951688x6301887x6430824x6990448pics made it past the censors - I can confirm that none of the photos of her - the one with the butt cheek lift looks like her a bit but she has a birthmark that is absent

There are two in the private gallery that are her, including one of her attractive, Estonian face

The previous profile had swallow listed at £40, now gone, but I wondered if CIM might lead to a generous swallow on a good day

comms
efficient from the maid - I saw the back of her head after my mid session shower as she tried to escape to one of the bedrooms. She was rattling around a bit while I was thumping the bed head into the wall

flat
near the Brazilian place opposite the hospital
pretty grim. Rear entrance where the parking is has those doors you expect to find a heroin user in action behind. Front entrance ok which I exited from by accident
The flat is grubby, dark, like a student gaff crossed with a drugs den
Shower was acceptable
room was workable and clean bed with strange LCD TV glow like a Gaspar Noe film
I enjoyed the seediness of it

girl

I really loved her. She has a London accent and is a good character. Doesn't have the super slim Russian Instababe figure but a chunky Estonian gymnast body with small tits that she likes having stroked and pinched
I managed to get a bit of her story, dips in and out of this work, does a bit of tantric massage and sees a few clients in VIP lounges. I believe her that she gets offered large sums for sex. She's about to disappear in two days, may not use the same profile. I'm hoping to be in touch with her for a repeat visit. Her youngster's London accent and streetwise schoolgirl attitude amused me. Answered door in lingerie and looked very tidy

action
She is a bit odd with hand washing, asked me to wash my hands again for round two after a rest and chat
And then the disappointment of OW. I presumed it was the maids fault and didn't challenge it because the action was good. Also, when I slapped her arse in doggy she said 'slapping is extra', which isn't on her profile so something needs clarifying
She sidled up to me and started french kissing, seductive smiles, cheeky comments
Her voice is a bit ditsy like a Babestation girl. Asked me what I liked, told me her favourites
After a long standing oral session onto the bed and we were basically fucking solid for 40 mins. I didn't want it to end. She had a coupled of orgasms and let me enjoy long poundings and slow sliding in many positions. Seemed to enjoy most of it.
Was checking the condom a bit too often but basically a good sport. Also used lube, even though she was wet
Second time round she was game again for plenty - takes instructions well - 'yes, sir' with good humoured sarcasm
French kissing on tap made for some really good sexy rooting sessions in a few positions
At the end I asked for a hand job as I couldn't cum, tried to wank myself off and she did this thing where she was standing nude at the edge of the bed, making hot faces, bending over, wiggling her bum, letting me finger her. It was genuinely sexy and funny and a first for me. Almost got me off
Walked out after 75 mins, no clock watching. My cock was raw from too much action
A toast to the sexy young thing
Had £30 burning a hole in my pocket for CIM but didn't test it - felt it might be off limits. Will ask for full service list on the repeat visit

£150 for the hour

3 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline yesbby

Don't know what's happened there with the link

here it is again

External Link/Members Only

Offline whoya.kiddin

I can confirm that none of the photos of her - the one with the butt cheek lift looks like her a bit but she has a birthmark that is absent....

And then the disappointment of OW. I presumed it was the maids fault and didn't challenge it....

£150 for the hour

Yesbby - thanks for your review.  So I make that fake pictures and misrepresented covered service at £150 per hour....

Your review, your rating but I certainly won't be booking on that basis.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 10:14:47 am by whoya.kiddin »

Offline yesbby

Yesbby - thanks for your review.  So I make that fake pictures and misrepresented covered service at £150 per hour....

Your review, your rating but I certainly won't be booking on that basis.

One of the best shags of the year for me despite the issues

Offline PowerGreg

Hi Yesbby.

Thanks for providing your review. At the beginning, you added a link to my review for the same girl from a few days ago, which you described as dodgy.

I promise you my review is perfectly legit. I'm a genuine paying punter and not the SP or her pimp or anything like that.

I'm new to reviewing on UKP and probably don't yet know the right way to do things. Could you tell me why my review looks dodgy? What shouldn't I have said? Is it because of my style of writing?

I'm planning on doing more punting and reviewing in the near future and I don't like the idea of people thinking I'm dishonest. I don't know why I care about this so much... I mean it's all anonymous so it's not like I need to protect my credibility, but anyway, I do want to figure this stuff out.

Would appreciate your suggestions. Or from anyone else on here. Thx

Offline yesbby

Hi Yesbby.

Thanks for providing your review. At the beginning, you added a link to my review for the same girl from a few days ago, which you described as dodgy.

I promise you my review is perfectly legit. I'm a genuine paying punter and not the SP or her pimp or anything like that.

I'm new to reviewing on UKP and probably don't yet know the right way to do things. Could you tell me why my review looks dodgy? What shouldn't I have said? Is it because of my style of writing?

I'm planning on doing more punting and reviewing in the near future and I don't like the idea of people thinking I'm dishonest. I don't know why I care about this so much... I mean it's all anonymous so it's not like I need to protect my credibility, but anyway, I do want to figure this stuff out.

Hi
I didn’t say it was dodgy but suspicious - it caused suspicion. Maybe it was worse because we had already established the photos were of a Russian model so when you then start saying she’s even better than the photos and, if I remember, no money is too much to pay - that kind of thing, it sounds a bit like the SP or maid has read the other conversation and is trying to make amends. That happens on here from time to time.
Anyway I believed you in the end an tried it out. If I’m picky you could have said more about how different she is to the photos but maybe you missed the earlier conversation and maybe photo identification isn’t your strongest suit. I think being stung by fake profiles a few times makes you scrutinise photos a bit more closely.
Anyway I only mentioned the suspicious bit as it was part of the story of how I came to visit her. Alls well that ends well.

Offline whoya.kiddin

This profile has now been amended to include the following notes on services.

❤️ SERVICE INCLUDES ❤️ : MIND BLOWING REAL GFE - LOTS OF KISSING - OWO - 69 - ORAL BOTH WAYS - PROTECTED SEX IN ALL POSITIONS ….

🔥 EXTRA SERVICES: CIM 30 - FACIAL 30 - DEEPTHROAT 30 🔥

This in the context of Yesbby's report of being refused OWO suggests punters might well confirm services and fees in detail as part of qualification and before handing over the cash.

Offline ollielon

Hi Yesbby.

was this definitely the same girl ? not that it matter too much .. but would be good to link reviews if you can confirm

Offline yesbby

This profile has now been amended to include the following notes on services.

This in the context of Yesbby's report of being refused OWO suggests punters might well confirm services and fees in detail as part of qualification and before handing over the cash.

I wasn't refused OWO. She chose OW and I didn't object.

Offline yesbby

was this definitely the same girl ? not that it matter too much .. but would be good to link reviews if you can confirm

All my understanding says it was the same girl.

I do wonder if someone else wrote her profile, which is a potential problem. I got the impression she might not use this profile again in the future when she returns. I hope to hear back from her however so may be able to update.

As I said, the private gallery photos are of her, which helps with ID

And I did link the other review above

Offline PLeisure

Now in Mayfair and bumped her rate to £200  :(