Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @ Bella @@ - Edgware - Not-fit-for-purpose, cum-receptacle  (Read 2554 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6547943) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6999117) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7504235) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline chodu1

External Link/Members Only

How about actually saying hello when you open the door. Literally blanked me. Just did not want to be there. Same once I had cum in the johnny. Just laid there. Didn't say a word just went back on her phone - Just opened the door and let me out without a word.

Had just woken up but it was 4pm. Looked like she had slept in the park - Hair matted and dirty, pics are relatively accurate. Allowed me to do what I wanted - kinda.  Thing is, with a dirty, stinking broad like that, what exactly are you going to do? I'm not touching her with anything but my covered cock. I wouldn't even try fingering and insisted on washing my hands in her kitchen sink before I left, so as not to infect my car's steering wheel.

The situation in NW London is fucking dire (except no fucking). Avoid this whore.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Why not walk instead of stay given your distaste for the state of her?

Offline chodu1

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Why not walk instead of stay given your distaste for the state of her?

She was literally the best of a bunch that I called that day and got fuck all response from. Depending on my mood if I've come to fuck I will fuck and now with a drought over covid, I've got quite used to having my (covered always) dick as the only contact point between my body and some dirty slag. It's only £40 and serves its purpose I suppose.

Offline mrpunterton

No reflection on the OP but for me with prices how they are now when I see an £80/hr SP advertised I would expect the level of service equivalent to a £50/hr punt five years ago.

Offline chodu1

She's baaaaaaaaaack, (not so) fresh from a park bench near you!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 09:20:29 am by chodu1 »

Offline scutty brown

She's had at least twelve profiles, which is really all you need to know

I've indexed all the reviews to
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only