Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa-Tooting Broadway  (Read 528 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4621071) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms: As I already know where the place is I just buzzed in and was let through, close to the natwest bank off the main street.

Price paid and Services: £60 for 30 mins, OW and positions.

Looks: The photos are not representative of how she looks in real life, well the professional ones anyway. She had a nice bubble butt in the B category towards C. However, she had scarring on her breasts, which I did not see until missionary (It seems she took the fake tits out) and also scarring which looked like a C-section scar. I did not see any of this beforehand as she carefully hid the scars with the lingerie that she was wearing so it was only once it was all off I saw her C-section scar :(:dash:.

Meet: She is a friendly girl and was nice for the short time I saw her. I was in need of a nut, in hindsight I should have just had a wank but oh well...I now know for future reference. Started with her grinding on me then progressed with OW, technique was relatively alright. Moved into RCG where the technique was below average. I think she was being careful due to my size so there was not much penetration on her part or much action. Moved onto Missionary and I felt myself coming close to climax which was rather quick. Stopped for a few seconds to feel on her breasts which was when I saw the scarring on her breasts and was like ahh fuck it let me just hurry up and finish, be on my way and write off the loss. Finished up, she helped me clean up and I left in a hurry.

The reason for the negative is because I got an average service which would have been neutral however, due to the sly deception of how she wore her lingerie to hide her scarring it took it down to a negative for me  :thumbsdown:. She was a friendly girl though so nothing wrong with her attitude wise. I guess the surgeon should have done a better job  :dash:. I think the professional photos were done years ago when she was younger before the kid she had, I am assuming this due to the C-section scar I saw. Overall a forgettable experience. In the end I went to the P&D place in clapham after I saw her, where I saw an SP (ANA, in my previous reviews) who I have seen before, that counterbalanced the experience I had, so it was an ok ending in the end, although I ended up spending £120 effectively seeing two SPs back to back. Moral of the story is, if in doubt on actually going...just have a wank  :lol:.

Please find the only picture I think represents what is closest to her appearance.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review and as always the in-tell regarding the perennial question  :hi:

Sorry things did not work out for you. However, to be fair to the WG as we all do, we tend to put our best foot forward, so of course she is going to minimise or hide any scarring which may not let her look as appealing.

Nonetheless I understand  ;)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 08:51:55 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac