Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: POLISH STIFLERS MUM - Bristol Incall  (Read 2660 times)

27 review(s) for UNIQUE PANDORA (19 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Palace123

External Link/Members Only

Location: Bedminster. modern-ish flat in a quiet side road. Parking nearby in ASDA.
Communication: Responsive to messages.
Services: Facesitting, finger play, DFK, Owo, 69 and sex (1hr)

Services agreed in advance. Explained I needed the meeting to be reliable as I was making a drive, she seemed friendly and explained that she had not seen at least one of the neg reviewers on here. I was a little apprehensive to be honest, but her manner with me was very open and slightly flirty so decided to give it a go.

Girl...Pandora is voluptuous woman, wonderful tits, great ass she has a milfy look and her profile age seems accurate to me.  Lovely pussy, trimmed and a phat ass which she seems to enjoy depositing over your face. Facially, I found her attractive with kissable lips. No sign of any cosmetic work. Despite her curves, her body is very firm.

Into the action, some initial fondeling revealed she was already wet...she ordered me onto the bed for owo, plenty of DFK and tongue action initiated by both at various points along the way. When stripped down she kicked off with Tit wank and then after a bout of owo which she seems to enjoy, I went down on her. very fresh and responsive...she came after about 10 mins. Then more owo on me and then a hand job during which I almost popped but she ordered me to fuck her first....no problem :) Her pussy was firm and tight, good banging from behind to admire that large round ass, then prone and mish. Onto 69 and somewhere along the lines I came. Chat and breather, happy to go again this time lots of face sitting, pussy play more 69, hand job.

All very hygienic down there, she much prefers blokes to shower first (I had no problem in doing so as I imagined she offers a better service if her mind is at ease). 

In terms of meeting style, Pandora is slightly on the Dom side, I explained I preferred a GFE which maybe is not her usual modus operandi but she was happy to oblige and no complaints. I think she's probably in her element when allowed to be more dominating if that's your thing as she admits to being naturally this way inclined but says she caters for most types.

I didn't feel rushed, she was def having a good time. No fussing over services, all delivered enthusiastically with some dirty encouragement from her. For me. All in all, a certain positive, I was surprised about past negatives and when I spoke to her about this she said something along the lines of.... one of them had never actually seen her, she says to refuse the meet as she didn't like the text manner. she claims to have been doing this 20 years. Pandora clearly has her fans but admitted you can't please everyone.. "if people treat me well then they get it back in return". I had a bit of banter before the meet so maybe that helped.

My best advice is to be clear/polite with her on what you want up front to avoid any confusion and I imagine others experiences will be positive.

I'll return when next in Bristol, those tits were genuinely brilliant.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 08:07:31 am by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac