Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_Brazilian_ Beaut - Bristol in-call  (Read 1118 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6777309) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Palace123

External Link/Members Only

happened last week. Messaing was fine, I got the vibe it wasn't her so tbh I entered the punt without much expectation.

BS1 Flat, easy parking. Her room was clean/comfortable but extremely noisy bed (which we managed to dampen with an inventive use of pillows).

I have to say, this was an absolutely fantastic booking. Physically, I found her stunning, perhaps a few pounds larger than her pics but I like the thick Latina type of look so no problem for me at all.

Agreed on DFK, owo, 69 and sex..There were some extras but I honestly can't remember what the total came to...£180 I think. I handed over the cash for one hour. At this point, I didn't have any real expectations..we started kissing and things just wound up from there. Pressing herself against me I could feel her huge (enhanced) and by now naked breasts pressing against me while grinding her body and wanking me off...looked great in the large mirror while I spun her round and played with her pussy while finding those considerable mams. Loads of mutual oral, touching, fingering and sex in most positions we could think of..she came 5 times and was insatiable. Great mix of dirty and sensual. English wasn't great but enough to get by after my first pop. She then offered a massage...not really my thing...."or sex again?....better for me" she said with a naughty grin...so off we went again with full gusto...all the time interlaced with real DFK initiated by both.

Has to rate as one of the most enjoyable punts I've had for a long time. I do seem to connect well with Latinas, maybe the Nordic heritage. I know I was her last punt of the day and I think she'd only just arrived in Bristol so maybe she hadn't seen that many clients that day and had some pent up horniness. Or maybe she's just insatiable, whatever it was she gave 110pc and was eager to make sure I had the best time.

Not a clock watcher, definitely over-ran.

Lovely girl, great energy, will def see again.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 06:45:24 am by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Online updownandaround

Love me a latina, HLed for my next Bristol visit!

Offline joepy72

Is "she" a she? According to comments in the other review possibly not.

Offline Palace123

haha....there is absolutely no question whatsoever that she is a girl (as the other reviewer said)...The guy who put that has never seen her and I think has only left one review ever....maybe he thought he saw her on tinder but I very much doubt it indeed, she was clearly here in the UK to work not go dating.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 03:31:02 pm by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac