Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anetahot.. Anyone seen her?  (Read 647 times)

Husqvarna360

Offline ledley

Yea its bullshit mate. Ive seen this photo and been to the site before (when they were based of dunballs rd but unsure if they r still there). For those who saw zara (khazak/oriental wg) she works at same sight except she looks nothing like the photo.

zara was the exception at this site, all others (mostly lithuainian) were fat, older or just ugly.

Husqvarna360

Thanks ledley, thought to good to be true

Offline ledley

No worries. If you can find my zara review u will see one punter refer to the 2 other girls at site as a german lesbian and a moose, she was one of them haha

Offline HughJardon

Ledleys bang on the money with this Aneta sadly does not exsist, this girl resides at the overstone court venue.

External Link/Members Only

There is also a brunette lithuanian lady there but as above she looked a bit of a moose or munter, let us know how u get on though

SeekingtheTruth

No worries. If you can find my zara review u will see one punter refer to the 2 other girls at site as a german lesbian and a moose, she was one of them haha

That was me  :D

Most fun I've ever had walking from a punt, although I did learn an important lesson on asking if the random lady trying to take my money was just a madam or the actual punt  :dash:

Offline foreverhung

I've seen that girl before I'm sure, however she's a big girl, I was taken back, near 6 ft and very wide in the hips, I thought I was fucking a CAT truck, I like them petite, she is far from it
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac