Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Nikki / Port Talbot  (Read 1056 times)

Cherrylicker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £120 hr.

Nikki aka: Naughty Nikki is surely one of the best bets in the barren outback of West Wales. Great Comms.
Great meet, Nikki is always cheery and chirpy and makes you feel like a Prince from the moment you arrive.
I requested a body stocking and thigh boots and she really does have a very fit and hot body, great combination!
I arrived and sat in a chair and she sat on my lap so I could massage her wonderful full and pert breasts and lot's of passionate kissing followed and boy can she kiss! One of the few girls I've met that truly seems to enjoy a passionate kiss in my experience.
Warmed up I asked her to lie on the bed and she lay back opened her legs and I slowly kissed her up tanned thighs on my way to her lovely shaved and tight pussy. I popped the poppers on her black body stocking and gently kissed her bud which quickly became aroused. She writhed and groaned with pleasure enjoying every moment of my tongue treatment. Mini-orgasms followed and as I pushed deeper she went into a shudder of pleasure and squirted like a Californian lawn sprinkler! Tasted divine! After a breather, it was my turn and I lay back for Nikki to work her magic. I must say for me personally Nickki gives one of the best sloppy blow jobs I've experienced, no rush just slow and passionate and she genuinely enjoys every moment. Not long before I popped into her mouth and it was swallowed with passion. Yummy! We then lay on the bed for the rest of the meet, caressed and chatted before leaving a very happy man. A definite recommendation for Nikki who alternates between Carmarthen and Port Talbot, Monday's and Tuesdays.  :P 

Offline booboosbanana

Glad you enjoyed yourself, may have to take a trip West soon  :hi:

Offline iverthickone

That sounds great.  Definitely will give it a whirl when westward bound!