Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arab or Indian Girl with traditional outfit  (Read 1441 times)

Offline Tmor25

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend any Arab or Indian girls in W Mids who is happy to wear traditional outfits like Hijab/Burka or Sari?

Got a real thing for this but hard to find!

Thanks

Offline Cheetah_321

Me too! Always had a thing for arabs.

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only

I’ve never seen but on my HL

You're really planning on spending £150 for 15 minutes?

Offline Dudleypunter

Highly unlikely but I’ve never taken her off guess saying she was on my HL was a little irrelevant

Online Slow grinder

Alesha will for an extra tenner! and she's got great reviews.External Link/Members Only

Offline Samjos

And she requires a deposit up front !!!!

Offline alibirmingham

This one would probably suit you but be warned. She hates ukp members and prices are high. But she markets herself as a Arab and flaunts the fact she will wear hijabs and outfits and loads of pics of that in her gallery

She’s also not always in Birmingham so will have to wait for her return.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline The Owl

This one would probably suit you but be warned. She hates ukp members and prices are high. But she markets herself as a Arab and flaunts the fact she will wear hijabs and outfits and loads of pics of that in her gallery

She’s also not always in Birmingham so will have to wait for her return.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Careful with that one. At one point she threatened to rob UKP members by taking their money and then refusing them any services. The threat has now been removed from her profile but its still possible she could do it. Unfortunately Client Eye offers a option to list punters mobile numbers against their UKP names without any kind of verification.