Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bromsgrove mature model 56  (Read 6108 times)

Offline vision2014

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone on here seen her shes ideal for pics that sort of thing  seems you need to be member of AW to get in touch with her  love to met her for some naught pics for my self but i cant get AW account

anyone know if shes on another site or have her mobile 

Offline JT100

I've also seen this fairly new profile. Contacted her through A/W, she works full time so is only available evenings and weekends.
Not quite sure what to make of her, says any touching is £10 extra? Partner present for extra £20?
Didn't have any feedback when I first looked but now has 3 positives, they seem to suggest that there's more than just taking pictures involved?
I shall be booking when I can make a weekend slot.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 10:05:10 am by JT100 »

Offline Ab-Dxb

Very interested in meeting her - added her to my hotlist. Are there any other recommended ladies like her? Ones that are happy to be photographed and not necessarily offering sex?

Offline JT100

Just wondered if anybody has seen her lately?
Can't make a booking for a couple of weeks yet but she seems to be getting good feedback and sounds like more than taking pictures on offer??

Offline SpunkyMunky

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I'm struggling to see the point of this kind of service. She looks good for her age and seems to have great tits, but I really don't want to waste my hard earned on a photo session.

I'd rather have a proper punt.

Offline JT100

That's what we're trying to find out, whether or not she is offering f/s...I'm going but not for a couple of weeks as weekends are hard for me.

Offline vision2014

I would go anytime if i could contact her the only way seems to be through AW which ive not got

i love a good photo session

Offline l1mpd1ck

I would go anytime if i could contact her the only way seems to be through AW which ive not got
It's not hard to register and as far as I'm aware still free for most things

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

That's what we're trying to find out, whether or not she is offering f/s...I'm going but not for a couple of weeks as weekends are hard for me.

Nothing that I've read suggests FS is on offer but I guess YMMV.

Offline vision2014

It's not hard to register and as far as I'm aware still free for most things

It says my email address is already in use i signed up years ago to it re sent the password but will not let me in emailed them nothing  and created new email twice now got in but within 24 hours the profile has been deactivated so if the person does not email or confirm my booking within certain time  i can not contact them  luckily most profiles have numbers so i just text or ring 

Roadster

Have you tried getting a new email address (gmail or the like) and setting up a new account with a new user name?

Offline Midsman007

Hi all,

I have never posted on here before - I use this forum for looking for punt reviews before seeing etc.

Anyone seen Mature Model 56? I'm very much interested.

Cheers

Offline Beamer

Hi all,

I have never posted on here before - I use this forum for looking for punt reviews before seeing etc.

Anyone seen Mature Model 56? I'm very much interested.

Cheers

Wrong!
You posted the first of your two posts since you registered in 2016 in March 2017.

rorororo

For anyone who is into ‘erotic’ photos and filming, try External Link/Members Only

Lots of very open minded girls on there  :wacko:

misterdave73

On her profile it says she is accessing from India  :thumbsdown:

Roadster

Could be using a VPN, (could be accessing from India)

Offline Tantric_mat

When I met her she mention holidaying in India and her profile did mention she wasn’t taking bookings for a while.

Edit

Sorry should have answered the query about her too.

I saw her shortly after she started advertising on AW. Shes an attractive tall busty mature English lady. Very friendly, easy going and well spoken. I had a half hour session and paid extra for the touching.
She was very accommodating and I took photos as she stripped and played with her pussy.

After a bit she suggested I strip and I stood in front of her and was tugging and without prompting took me in hand. She flicked herself off a couple of times and was dripping wet. I finish on her ample tits at her request.

Done and dusted in 30 mins. GVFM and a some personal wanking material to come away with.

I haven’t been back but that’s because i’m More a FBSM person but I might consider it.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:19:00 pm by Tantric_mat »

Offline Midsman007

Wrong!
You posted the first of your two posts since you registered in 2016 in March 2017.

Sorry ! I must have forgot. I do come here a few times a week though.

Punting a lot more these days.

Offline Beamer

I do come here a few times a week though.

Punting a lot more these days.

How about some reviews to benefit other members members?

Offline itspaul

Sent her an email for a booking let’s see what happens

Offline Midsman007

Looking at meeting her this week.

Any other experiences ?

dstaffs

Hi all, I saw her about 2 months ago. She's a lovely lady. Looks very sexy. I was a bit concerned prior to meeting but it went very well. I'd certainly recommend. It's different just taking photos and playing...but it's fun.

Mode987

Hey people sorry I’m new to this game! My apologies for bumping this thread. I saw this woman on AW and I’m tempted to see her but I was a little confused on what she offered. Is it a massage service? Or is she willling to do FBSM without the pics ha. If anyone can shed some more light on this thanks much appreciated

Offline Tantric_mat

She just offers to pose for pictures and masturbates for you. For an extra tenner you can touch her and she will touch your cock but that’s pretty much it.

No massage, no hand relief (you do that yourself) and definitely no full service.

Offline JT100

I contacted her a while ago, thought there might be more on offer but apparently not.
Didn't fancy the idea of just taking pics of her fingering herself so didn't bother going to see her, especially having to pay extra just to touch her.

Offline worcesterboy63

i saw her two weeks - had nice massage, played with her awesome tits and nice hand relief to finish - worth a punt
Banned reason: Leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline l1mpd1ck

i saw her two weeks - had nice massage, played with her awesome tits and nice hand relief to finish - worth a punt

That's a different offering to what others have been offered

Offline houseboot

Registered at 1:43, posted at 1:53 and disappeared 20 minutes later.

Perhaps genuine ..... maybe not.

Offline dog999

Registered at 1:43, posted at 1:53 and disappeared 20 minutes later.

Perhaps genuine ..... maybe not.
+1

Offline JT100

If you're going to post comments...at least tell the truth !!

Offline Littlefoot

When I met her she mention holidaying in India and her profile did mention she wasn’t taking bookings for a while.

Edit

Sorry should have answered the query about her too.

I saw her shortly after she started advertising on AW. Shes an attractive tall busty mature English lady. Very friendly, easy going and well spoken. I had a half hour session and paid extra for the touching.
She was very accommodating and I took photos as she stripped and played with her pussy.

After a bit she suggested I strip and I stood in front of her and was tugging and without prompting took me in hand. She flicked herself off a couple of times and was dripping wet. I finish on her ample tits at her request.

Done and dusted in 30 mins. GVFM and a some personal wanking material to come away with.

I haven’t been back but that’s because i’m More a FBSM person but I might consider it.

I had a quick look at this thread, and was about to slag off the service. That was until I saw her rates. I wouldn't mind watching her play with herself whilst wanking myself off over her tits for £20. Wonder if you have to pay the £10 extra if you don't touch her, but finish yourself off over her tits? I quite like the sound of it at her sensible rates. I would not really be interested in taking photos though. It's certainly different!

Offline Ab-Dxb

Is there anyone else out there that offers a similar service?