Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Sutton/Cheam/Banstead/Belmont/SM1/2  (Read 460 times)

Offline Trapstar1

Sorry to say I haven’t reviewed in a while been out the game having recently had a op.
So I’m stuck local for now and I have searched high and low for a punt in the SM1/2 Sutton/Cheam/Banstead/Belmont area!

I don’t really have the ability to attend the party houses.
Lots of failed attempts at Chinese girls advertised as young slim and sexy… Turn up to 45+ chubby mummies and I walk out. 

I’m looking for a
<35 year old
1hr £120 max or half hour 100 max
Incall

Standard OW/Sex would be fine anything else is an advantage.

Pls help a very frustrated and fully backed up man on his way back to full action.

Offline Lush1pot

External Link/Members Only

How about this one? Sounds nice when I’ve interacted with her.  Based in Sutton

Offline Trapstar1

Thanks looks like she’s on “holiday” :(

Trying this one tonight… looks like she tours as she’s in Sutton  :wackogirl: :drinks: :yahoo:

Review to follow

Offline Trapstar1

Review…https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=390635.new#new

Anymore local suggestions welcome please.

Online FiveKnuckles

Inese pops up in sutton/carshalton frequently.  For me she delivers on service, including OWO.  Just focus on the session and less so with her chat.

I have Beth on my HL.  Was going to meet her in September but plans didn't work out my end.  She seems to have a nice collection of +ve reviews

Offline Trapstar1

Inese pops up in sutton/carshalton frequently.  For me she delivers on service, including OWO.  Just focus on the session and less so with her chat.

I have Beth on my HL.  Was going to meet her in September but plans didn't work out my end.  She seems to have a nice collection of +ve reviews

The first girl looks a bit to old for me…and the second one I’m not to into all the tattoos.