Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lua Rios- Earls Court - There are better ways to waste money  (Read 619 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6001745) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Terrytheterrier

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms & Location: This one had been on my HL for a little while. Reviews were very hit and miss but she’s pretty much my type so thought I’d pull the trigger. Comms were quick and easy and the flat was inside one of those mansion style buildings in Earl’s Court. £100 for 30 minutes.

The Girl: as described in previous reviews, good athletic body, face was good but not exceptional.

The meeting started off well as she was kind and friendly, asked me a lot of questions and engaged in conversation but this may of just been a delay tactic as soon as the punt began it became apparent that I’d wasted my money as she pretty much told me to cum from the moment I stuck it in.
Positives:
- Decent comms, decent flat.
- nice athletic body on her.

Negatives:
- 60 seconds of weak OW.
- Girl was telling me to cum from the first position.
- The mattress was shit and had me sinking in, tried to stand up in dog so that I could actually thrust and she wouldn’t allow me.
- Service was going through the most basic of motions, with barely any pleasantries.
- After what felt like 7 minutes of sex (during which she made change position 4 times) she stopped the punt and complained that I needed to hurry up and come as a 30 minute booking is supposed to be a short punt. Had to tell her to be quiet and turn around so that I could force out a nut.

Conclusion: If you feel like a creative way of throwing your money in the bin then I still wouldn’t recommend seeing this one, that’s how lacking the service was. Once she hurried me out i realised the whole punt from me walking into the flat to leaving lasted 16 minutes.

I think it’s safety to say I wouldn’t return.

Offline Mario7769

Sounds like a slightly less disappointing version of my punt in Vegas last week with two absolute whore scumbags that basically used every time wasting and dodging tactic in the book to get out of getting fucked. Sorry to hear mate..