Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FranchescaMay - Harlow  (Read 1418 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5319719) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Goldie69

External Link/Members Only Or External Link/Members Only

This was a spur of the moment booking as booking with another service provider had let me down (review to come once I figure out where I should post it). This took place just before Christmas.

Communication was good, easily able to arrange time for later that day. Arranged 2hrs for £460 incall in Harlow (includes £60 for owo & swallow).

Once arrived at location (nearby) Franchesca guided me to her exact location & where to park.

She looks (body wise) te same as her pictures, had no reason to doubt it was someone else, I found her very attractive facially.

Her flat was clean & modern. When entering I was slightly disappointed as I had requested she wear a minidress, however she was dressed in a more festive outfit which showed her figure off perfectly, hence only slightly disappointed, she did apologise without me saying anything & said as is was so close to Christmas that this outfit would be more fitting.

She offered me a drink & use of the shower, even though I had just showered an hour before, I still had a quick rinse as I wanted Fran to be comfortable in the knowledge that I was clean so that it didn’t effect our time together. When I re entered the bedroom, we got on the bed & started having a natter, surprisingly I got on really well with her, normally I struggle to connect with a SP where the conversation is just flowing with no awkward silences. While chatting I was stroking Frans thighs, after a little while of doing this she said that it felt very good & starting kissing me. From there I moved down to start licking her pussy, but was very surprised at how wet she already was as I hadn’t been playing with her (apart from the stroking of her outer thighs). She was fresh, clean & tasted good. She did cum with me licking her pussy, after she caught her breath back she returned favour and went down on me, technique was good & I really enjoyed it, wasn’t very handsy like some providers, was able to get me to shoot my load straight into her mouth & she swallowed it all without spilling a drop. After which we starting chatting away again, while having a good time. Before I knew it 2hrs were up.

All in all, I had a great time, would definitely return if I’m in the area.

This is my first review here, so please forgive me if I’ve left something out.

Offline Hansolo69

I called her once to arrange a meet.
She sounded very businesslike and abrubt.
Needless to say I didn't bother seeing her.

Offline calzone

I called her once to arrange a meet.
She sounded very businesslike and abrubt.
Needless to say I didn't bother seeing her.

She's very friendly and personable when you meet her. I've punted with her several times and she's always provided a great service, I haven't re-reviewed as there was nothing to add. As with a most SP's she gets a lot of timewasters so can be very businesslike in pre meet arrangements.

Offline PilotMan

No mention of her saggy skin?

« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 11:26:16 am by PilotMan »

Offline Bornslippy

is this the one you can add 20 years onto the age?

Offline PilotMan

is this the one you can add 20 years onto the age?

Not a hope in hell that she's 28  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline calzone

No mention of her saggy skin?

I think from the previous reviews it appears that:

Some people don't notice it
Some people notice it and aren't bothered (me)
Some people notice it and are bothered (PilotMan)

Not a hope in hell that she's 28  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, I'd say she's well into her 40s

Offline Bornslippy

that pisses me off let alone saggy skin. put your bloody age up

Offline muddy funxter

that pisses me off let alone saggy skin. put your bloody age up

looks like she has a cacoon, she is 27 now!

Offline PilotMan

looks like she has a cacoon, she is 27 now!

Wow, she turned back time overnight!

I reckon she's watching on here and having a laugh with us  :lol: