Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yaya Asian Girl - Doncaster  (Read 2177 times)

Offline Ghost89

External Link/Members Only

Just seen this on AW. Just wondered if there was any intel on her as searches have proven fruitless.

Offline chandlerhandler

if you search YaYa in Yorkshire & Humberside, you get a few hits but whether it's the same girl I wouldn't know, looks good though

Offline Ghost89

Yeah I tried that but is inconclusive. I may have to toftt. I’ve fired off a text for further information and just waiting for a response. I do expect it to be the usual area for Thai’s.

Offline chandlerhandler

Yeah I tried that but is inconclusive. I may have to toftt. I’ve fired off a text for further information and just waiting for a response. I do expect it to be the usual area for Thai’s.

Yes, could be Nesta's replacement

Offline Stifler

Flipping heck she looks good 👍

Let us know how you get on op

Offline Ghost89

Well I text again this morning as I didn’t hear anything back so I’ve text again today and had a quick response this time and it is indeed at the same block of flats known. Thai Towers if you will. I’ve booked in anyway so I’ll see how it goes and update in due course. Response to extras/prices was: My service including  with  oral,owo,kiss,licking,girlfriend experience,domination,facials, body to body,massage,tantric massage ,hand relief,friench kissing,facials,deep throat,water sport, shower together,❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️My Price** -15m 50£ -30m 70 £ -45m 100 £ -1h 120 £    💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕#Extra special service #  -cim 10€ rim 20  £. -anal 40£ each.  =================
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 12:56:30 pm by Ghost89 »

Offline TrampZ

Very tempted, but will wait for your report. :rolleyes:

Offline Ghost89

Yeah. Found it as I was looking for a plan B as the comms are a bit shaky. But had a response so hopefully things will go to plan.

Offline Rover78

Well I text again this morning as I didn’t hear anything back so I’ve text again today and had a quick response this time and it is indeed at the same block of flats known. Thai Towers if you will. I’ve booked in anyway so I’ll see how it goes and update in due course. Response to extras/prices was: My service including  with  oral,owo,kiss,licking,girlfriend experience,domination,facials, body to body,massage,tantric massage ,hand relief,friench kissing,facials,deep throat,water sport, shower together,❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️My Price** -15m 50£ -30m 70 £ -45m 100 £ -1h 120 £    💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕#Extra special service #  -cim 10€ rim 20  £. -anal 40£ each.  =================

facials listed twice? More of an instruction rather than an option?  :D

Also, that place must now officially be called Thai Towers!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 01:31:28 pm by Rover78 »

Offline Ghost89

Further update on this…..
The meeting took place….it wasn’t Yaya…it was Nesta instead! I was given the same location number at Thai Towers and thought that Yaga was using Nesta’s flat. when I got there it I didn’t realise till I was through the door who it was. So technically a B & S but I was very happy as I’d been trying to make another arrangement with her without success.I won’t be reviewing as it was identical to my last meet.
She was however sharing the flat with Lydia Thai who is also fit and I happened to see just as I was leaving. I should have asked if a 3some would be possible!

Offline chandlerhandler

The meeting took place….it wasn’t Yaya…it was Nesta instead! I was given the same location number at Thai Towers and thought that Yaga was using Nesta’s flat. when I got there it I didn’t realise till I was through the door who it was. So technically a B & S but I was very happy as I’d been trying to make another arrangement with her without success.I won’t be reviewing as it was identical to my last meet.
She was however sharing the flat with Lydia Thai who is also fit and I happened to see just as I was leaving. I should have asked if a 3some would be possible!

Great news  :yahoo: did she say why there'd been a name change?

At least we can index a AW number to Yaya/Nesta now
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 06:19:41 pm by chandlerhandler »

Offline Ghost89

I think what’s happened from a chat with her is that YaYa does exist. On occasions work phones have been exchanged and Nesta’s VS add needs putting back up. At least that’s what I could make out from Nesta’s thick Thai accent. So no account linking necessary I think.

Offline TrampZ

That’s a bit naughty really. I wouldn’t be too pleased if I turned up expecting a tall big breasted Thai and ended up with a 4 foot nothing small breasted Thai.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Ghost89

Ordinarily I wouldn’t have been too happy but as I’d tried to get hold of Nesta in the first place and with that I knew I’d get a good service.

Offline TrampZ

Ordinarily I wouldn’t have been too happy but as I’d tried to get hold of Nesta in the first place and with that I knew I’d get a good service.

I am glad you had a good time, I enjoyed my time with Nesta when I visited her.  However, I have had my eye on YaYa and looked forwards to your review.  Now I know it,s a possible B&S. I won,t be making a booking and wasting my time until I know for sure that it will definitely be YaYa that I would be seeing. :)

Offline Ghost89

Yeah I understand that. I suppose when you text or call you could always ask if it’s Yaya your definitely seeing. 

Offline Prince charming

There was a Yaya in charge of the Thai ladies at the 'bond' flats near the market.That was couple of years ago.Fucked her once there,think she had a few tattoos on her back.

Offline Barnsley_bash

I'm not sure about this, but is this Nesta/Yaya, the new reincarnation of Nancy/Jenny. She worked in Barnsley for around 2 years, up to Leeds, last known around Liverpool,
Works now as I've heard from a more permanent base in or near huddesfield... With the occasion heading to Donny. Quick search viva will get Nancy Thai massage spa resort.
Same girl as I remember, just not seen her for a few months.
All description seems correct, and tattoos, has a scorpion thing on one ass cheek, and sortve wings on her stomach/ torso...
Someone said she moved back to Yorkshire. It's only cos I've not seen in a month or so I may need to find another massusse closer to me.

Offline chandlerhandler

I'm not sure about this, but is this Nesta/Yaya, the new reincarnation of Nancy/Jenny. She worked in Barnsley for around 2 years, up to Leeds, last known around Liverpool,
Works now as I've heard from a more permanent base in or near huddesfield... With the occasion heading to Donny. Quick search viva will get Nancy Thai massage spa resort.
Same girl as I remember, just not seen her for a few months.
All description seems correct, and tattoos, has a scorpion thing on one ass cheek, and sortve wings on her stomach/ torso...
Someone said she moved back to Yorkshire. It's only cos I've not seen in a month or so I may need to find another massusse closer to me.

Sounds like a different girl, Nesta/YaYa has no tats on her stomach, her back is covered with a massive one and she has stars on her ass