Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OMG Sheffield Carlisle st  (Read 14899 times)

Offline mrhorny2004

Heard about this place OMG off Carlisle street today

Pics of set up look good, website decent also

Has anyone had a chance to visit the  establishment?

Jack

Offline NIK

Heard about this place OMG off Carlisle street today

Pics of set up look good, website decent also

Has anyone had a chance to visit the  establishment?

Jack

Link please?

Although I wouldn't think anywhere off Carlisle St, which I believe is in the Attercliffe area, would be any different to the run of the mill establishments located in that area. Indeed I think is near to where that place that burn down many years ago was located.

Offline NIK

Just found it myself.

External Link/Members Only

Be prepared to be blasted by some loud music when you click the link.

Yes glossy new web site, but where is the info about the girls? I expect they'll have a couple of Romanians.  :rolleyes:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I am sorry but what decent place would put a photo on the front page with a face scribbled out in black.  Even I can blur a face.  It looks like a shoddy attempt and if they don't give a shit how bad it looks on their front page of their website I doubt they give a shit about anything else either.

The website is their chance to shine above others, to advertise how good they are.  Not to look like a child has been scribbling over it.

Just my opinion but if they cant bother to set up a website with decent photos they are not going to bother about a good service either

Offline wristjob

Just found it myself.

External Link/Members Only

Be prepared to be blasted by some loud music when you click the link.

Yes glossy new web site, but where is the info about the girls? I expect they'll have a couple of Romanians.  :rolleyes:

OMG the music. Usually clicking on a massage parlour site is something you want to do discretely. Do it in the office, laptop in a cafe/train or when the mrs isn't looking. They are clueless.

BigLad89

that website is awful!

why would you have music on a website like that? it seems like they are trying to get you caught by your SO with the music.

Safe to say, i wont be visiting there.

Offline nullenvoyd

Their location map on the front-page of their web-site gives them as being at the White House, Washington D.C.!

Now I know that Clinton was partial to a bit of oral but I doubt the Obama gets it from any WG!

Also they cannot spell "Massage" correctly being a "Masage" parlour!

Shit location as well. I won`t be visiting.

Krystyna

It opened more than a year ago , however , i dont think it took off .
Iv passed it many times lately and its not been open

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It opened more than a year ago , however , i dont think it took off .
Iv passed it many times lately and its not been open
I certainly haven't heard of it, so you're not wrong on that. I could be wrong, but it's likes it close to Paradise Studios.

Krystyna

Not really Ali Katt , its on the roundabout where club X Cess and the Avit Bar used to be few years ago

Online mrjal

godhomer

Just tried clicking the link and all i got was a message saying that the site was frozen  :unknown:

Offline Ralph

Looked well dodgy when I've driven past, was tempted to have a look in until drove by.....a no from me

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Sorry to bump this thread. But just to warn people the pictures of the girls on the website are fake and have image matches. They are operating a bait and switch scam.

Offline yorkie

I went in a few weeks ago. It was like the United Nations in there and none of the girls spoke much English. It felt way too dodgy for me so I made an excuse and bolted.

Offline marty-y

I have been to this parlour more than a few times and I do not understand all the criticism levelled at it. Yes all the women inside are of EE which for some people is a big negative. However I tend to find these type of women are often very fit looking and as for their inabilities to speak full English, I only want them for one thing not to talk daily politics with lol. I remember fondly my first visit to this parlour about a year ago and upon arrival and offered a drink, I and my friend was invitied to chill out on their sofas whilst the whole selection of girls (all 7 or 8/10 looking girls) came over to sit with us and introduce themselves before we each proceeded to select which one we wanted. The price was fairly decent for what it was which was basic service. Though I know extras can be avialavle depending on the girl. I tend to visit this parlour when and if I find that paradise (my preferred Sheffield parlour) just 2mins drive away gets too busy with raucous drunken men from nights out.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I have been to this parlour more than a few times and I do not understand all the criticism levelled at it. Yes all the women inside are of EE which for some people is a big negative. However I tend to find these type of women are often very fit looking and as for their inabilities to speak full English, I only want them for one thing not to talk daily politics with lol. I remember fondly my first visit to this parlour about a year ago and upon arrival and offered a drink, I and my friend was invitied to chill out on their sofas whilst the whole selection of girls (all 7 or 8/10 looking girls) came over to sit with us and introduce themselves before we each proceeded to select which one we wanted. The price was fairly decent for what it was which was basic service. Though I know extras can be avialavle depending on the girl. I tend to visit this parlour when and if I find that paradise (my preferred Sheffield parlour) just 2mins drive away gets too busy with raucous drunken men from nights out.
I think OMG pretty much ranks as the worst parlour in Sheffield, nothing wrong with EEs, but a mix of nationalities is best in a parlour. It's more expensive than most parlours and uses fake pictures on their website, that alone is unacceptable.

Offline sheffielder

I go regulary to paradise If im after just a cheap badic service. Main thing that puts me off even having a look in this place is the fake profiles on its website. No pics are better than fake pics..

Offline marty-y

As I stated in my previous post, paradies is deffo my parlour of choice. Usually a selection of women of various nationalities and excellent value for money especially if your after just a quick 15mins (£25). I admit that when going to OMG, it is a pot luck of the women available. You are correct that there is no profiles for the women there but I suspect that is due to high turnover of women. Depending what you are after, I don't think that it is extremely not value for money. I also find that it is one of a few that are open late at night into the early hours. In summary it is an random but ok place if you are looking for a late night "pump n dump".

Offline kingkong69

Agreed with Marty club 25 kittens paradise they all the same offering EE girls some are bad some are ok but don't expect too much..

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Website has hacked by Amar, Albanian hackers in the top tab bar. OMG also own Casears Spa in Ripley.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:48:23 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline smaugthegolden

I've just read this thread, and having looked at the website as it is now (External Link/Members Only) I'm wondering if anyone has been recently?

Haven't found any reviews. Curious as to the quality of the services on offer.

Cheers.