Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian girls in VS  (Read 779 times)

Offline mikey lee

Hi.
Has anyone visited any of the asian girls on vivastreet.
Just wanting to know if these girls are possibly trafficked at all.
Some look very fit.
Any ideas where abouts roughly in leeds center they are based

Offline wakefieldlad13

Hi.
Some look very fit.

I have tried most of the Thai's, found the new place on Stanningley road ls12 2rf to be a big let down, they take double bookings and just fuck you about, had this twice myself and 2 muckers have had the same

Have not tried the chinese/japanese girls am not convinced about b&s

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hi.
Some look very fit.

I would advise caution.

Most, if not all, are bait & switch - the pictures can easily be found using reverse image search such as tinyeye
In my experiences, most are much older than claimed - I've only ever had 1 good experience with a VS 'Asian'
They appear to be moved around a lot, from town to town and place to place - I would worry about trafficking - none of them are Japanese or Korean as advertised, most are Chinese, some are Thai

I've always been drawn to Chinese girls but, I now avoid them due to my concerns over trafficking
Also, from my own experiences, a lot of them appear to be 'managed' by a Chinese male who's presence may be off putting

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Hi.
Some look very fit.

Hi ML. :hi:

Though I'd put up a couple of links that may give you a quick idea of the Chinese set up in Leeds.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263933.0

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=264201.0

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266307.0

*  You won't get the girl in the photo, always a B&S, (family honour and all that) just some Chinese bird ranging from "Meh", to "very cute".  but every now and

then...there are one or two real profile pic

* I can't speak for all the girls but the few I've met are clearly not trafficked. No signs at all.  Far too happy in service - giving you their personal Mob number -

on chat on What'sApp  -  take pictures and sight see - one even showed me her Passport, (cos of a joke I made..)

*  Locations are: Apartments not far from the Jamie Oliver Restaurant - One 2 mins from the train station  -  one near Kirkgate Market -  one in Park Square.

and a new one in the flats in Little London. 

Happy punting. :cool:

Offline Chao Praya

Been many times to the Chinese outlets in Leeds. Almost always Bait and Switch, although a couple of years back I did have one little beauty who was same girl as per photo). In terms of looks the girls you get normally range from average to pretty good and 20-30 in age. These outlets are full service and the service itself in my experience is usually outstanding. The girls don't come across as trafficked but who really knows for sure?