Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naked Cleaner  (Read 2209 times)

Offline thekingreturns

Always had a fantasy to have a cleaner come round and she catches me wanking and we end up in the sack so I was wondering where would I find a cleaner who could be up for this kind of thing?

TIA

Kingy

Offline catweazle

Always had a fantasy to have a cleaner come round and she catches me wanking and we end up in the sack so I was wondering where would I find a cleaner who could be up for this kind of thing?

TIA

Kingy

There used to be a girl in the Leeds area, called herself something like "yourverydirtycleaner" and while not specifically explicit, her website hinted very strongly that more than just cleaning duties were on offer. Disappeared a while back, unfortunately.

Offline thekingreturns

ah gutted.... I am looking for a more mature cleaner too

TheLodger

ah gutted.... I am looking for a more mature cleaner too

You could look at it another way, find a prossie who lists role-play and out calls. More expensive but also nailed on.

Offline blueduck

TIA

Kingy
Just seen this offered in aw prof. of kittyhot69 (can’t link/ last page of verification photos yh)...not sure if she’s quite what you want or right location though.

Offline stevedave

Just seen this offered in aw prof. of kittyhot69 (can’t link/ last page of verification photos yh)...not sure if she’s quite what you want or right location though.

This one:

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline samfromsheffield

Hiya, i have seen below add in Vivastreet, i have not used their servies

External Link/Members Only

Offline thekingreturns

Cheers for your help fellas... I put it on Craigslist and had a couple of takers 1 is vile so wont be getting the call.

Online chandlerhandler

Hiya, i have seen below add in Vivastreet, i have not used their servies

External Link/Members Only

Adultwork for the above VS profile External Link/Members Only

Offline thekingreturns

Ok so I've been in contact with a "stunner" from LS17.... Blonde 45 years old and maybe Scottish... she says she has been on AW so does this ring any bells with anyone?

Offline thekingreturns

well the contact with the 45 year old has been a disaster...asked her to send me pics and they were clearly not her but  TinEye brought up nothing and then I asked her to send me a pic with a piece of paper on with my name which she did and I wasn't put off... but something didn't sit right so asked for another and received this. ……. don't worry Alex King isn't my real name

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online chandlerhandler

Offline thekingreturns

these are some of the other fake pics I've been sent..... I wont send the one that is actually her for fear of outing her but the original girl if a WG should be made aware

Offline ISTS2005

I'm guessing that this is her..... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235198.0
I was just going to recommend her to the OP as her current profile pic is her in a load of cleaning gear  :D
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only