Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I risked a Rom Great Yarmouth  (Read 1807 times)

P. Lonker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link added by admin]

I have posted and commented on here before. I have not been too complimentary about Romianians, up until today I have never seen one, but, the Lady that runs Premier massage, who I know as stated before, tells me a lovely Rom has started with her! I booked half hour @ £60 1.15 today, the flat at Southtown rd. I arrived on time to find my Girl (HANNAH) having a fag in the doorway! Charming! But, she was pretty and a lovely figure. I needed a piss, and had one in toilet/wash area obviously, I then went to the bedroom to meet Hanna, So, she could not have cleaned her teeth as I had had the fucking bathroom! I got undressed and joined her on the bed, she was naked, I fingered her pussy, finger inside, no complaints, but, after no less than 2 mins, she reach for a fucking condom! So no owo it seem! I asked her to sit on my face for 69, she did, lovely clean pussy, and I think she liked it, but, the intense oral, and not the best, suggested she wanted me out of there ASAP! I did stick my tongue up her fanny as far as I could manage with no complaints. The oral was getting boring, so I asked to do her doggy, she accepted, she must have one of the best rear views I have ever seen, but, all a bit false, and I could not cum, so I asked her to finish me off by hand, she did! Prob best part of punt! Had a shower, then left, total time in flat 21 fucking mins, this punt was more for an eye opener about Roms than needs, RUSH RUSH ROMS SPRING TO MIND! She not verified, so admin pls put link in.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sxman

Thanks for the review.

Discretion is not your forte as this review is dated and you put time of meet in this review, I take it you won't be returning now you have done a negative and a neutral on this place as you might not be so welcome if they have read these reviews and would probably know who you are.

Also only Oral is listed and not Oral without, did you check the services prior to booking.

P. Lonker

Hi Sxman, I did have a quick look, but obv did not take it all in, was a bit of a rush, and spur of moment thing. Only £60, so no big deal, and i got to her on a bike so no bloody driving! Wanted to finger that cute arse so bad! But, did not want to ruin a booking that was never going to be 5 star anyway!

Offline Dulmenite

Oh whoops !  As SXMAN states .  Never give the time or exact date . Never give the street name . A little bit of discretion , just put " last week " or last month ,  these sites are well known to the pimps .  I can't get the polished performance I want in my area , so next week am off to London . Booking made for what hopefully will be a first class punt .

P. Lonker

Hi Dulmenite, it no big deal if I do not return, we have the lovely Blonde~Shell and Emily Jane in my area! They English! OWO, CIM is standard! No extra cost. :thumbsup: SHELLY IN PIC.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline madeinwales56

A Rom in Yarmouth? Never going to be a top punt really ...

vt

A Rom in Yarmouth? Never going to be a top punt really ...

You would have thought that working for a British-run establishment (I assume Premier is such) would be an incentive to give proper service, make the customers want to come back for more and ultimately keep her job!  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:54:01 pm by vt »

Offline naughtynorwich

Katy Perry songs ain't what they used to be.

Offline socks

Katy Perry songs ain't what they used to be.
that's a great call - took me a moment though!

Offline Aidan1978

21 mins your doing well with this group, there all the same once cum service and your out of the door, never pay for more than 30 mins

Saw a hot 22 yo blonde the the other week Rebecca I think her name was,  much the same service as op describes,  profile gone now I think

Annabelle crimson was the best when she worked for them

Cheap shag thou for 60 quid when they get a hot girl on the books