Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classyalice@hot24 southend and surrounding  (Read 1346 times)

Billlogan

Anyone got any info on:
External Link/Members Only

Been looking at her for about a year now, her old profile was something like classytyler@hotalexis

Anyone seen her?

Thanks

Offline onepopwunda

Yep, promised to go back but there are just too many girls to see.  :wackogirl:

She was only my 3rd punt so I was still learning, spent most of the hour getting her to cum, which she did. Fantastic body, really pretty Thai girl, kissing but no tongues, wouldn't let me see her arse, said she had a dry skin condition ???! Unlike some was not trying to get a rubber on as soon as your jockies hit the floor, not BB but didn't mind a little pre-penetration contact, very sexy.

I'd love to see her again but with more experience under my belt I'm not sure how many times she would say no, don't know if she offer OWO, as I said, I was still learning at the time !

Hope this helps a bit.

Offline sxman

I believe this is the same girl, I saw her last year, I reviewed her and gave her a neutral rating, I would not return, not great IMO.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78052.0

Offline Sparta Prada

Her two positive reviews are from Mickeeboy whose feedback I take with a pinch of salt.

Online Hackneylad1

Her two positive reviews are from Mickeeboy whose feedback I take with a pinch of salt.

Completely agree - they are normally worthless - there are some in his long list of positive feedbacks who have had only negatives on here

Billlogan

Thanks for your feedback people. I'm on the fence with this one still, she's the only good looking girl that tickles my fancy in the area!

Might go for it anyway