Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppyy_xx - Canning Town  (Read 1757 times)

63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5982387) (53 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ismelluk

External Link/Members Only

£220 for 60 mins.

Saw Poppy on a whim whilst touring, heard good things and was going for a looker with the body.

Location: Working out of an apartment, easy to find, right next to the station and easy to get in, not much to add

Comms: Great generally, bit of back and forth but agreed on a slot and confirmed the day before.

Appearance/personality: Frankly stunning. Was a bit apprehensive that she would be too thin from pictures, but her body is perfection. It's like she's photoshopped, never seen anything like it to be honest and I didnt know skin could feel that soft. Boobs perfect, arse perfect, had a few of oh my god moment at certain moments in the punt just looking at her body. Facially - kinda looks like a young Danielle Lloyd, again very pretty. Easy to talk to and keen to please, lots of eye contact but is generally more on the passive side.

Services: OWO / LFK / Rimming / multiple positions / A play

Specifically wanted this punt for a good half hour or so of rimming and Poppy did not disappoint. Got out of the shower and Poppy began the show with owo, smooth, good suction good amount of saliva, old boy was happy. She spent a good 10 mins or so sucking and felt like she's be happy to go the full hour but flipped her over and began rimming in various positions. Ultimate rimming experience, doesn't get any better and happily took fingers too. Eventually moved into penetration, various positions with the highlight being soggy with that perfect arse smacking back at me. She does semi get into it and does ride really well, but it's def lighter GFE and not more ravenous style I usually prefer - perhaps my fault for not clarifying but no complaints at all - great punt all round in general and went two pops with no rush on time.

Would I go back again? Maybe, I like variety so rarely go back, but she's easily the fittest SP I've ever seen so that's the kicker really.

Online gurds

I didn't think she is that hot personally from her pics but each to their own.

I find porsha a lot hotter.