Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolle_FuckmyPussy - Oxford - South East  (Read 267 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7367343) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline ozzy141

Link
External Link/Members Only

This punt happened a few days ago while I was in Oxford.

Price
£120 one hour (blew twice), £40 extra for OWO (not given).

Coms
Easy.  Text day before and on the day, arranged a time.  Quick and efficient.

Venue
Residential House. Small bedroom.

Physical
Saggy fake tits, fake blonde hair and saggy arse when I met her she had black bags under her eyes as well and no make up she appears to have makeup in the photos in AW.

Meet
Text her on the day and pre-arranged that I wanted OWO she texted back asking for £40 extra so I agreed. Got to the place and could smell heavy cigarette smoke right away should have cancelled at this point but continued anyway, confirmed again with her that I wanted OWO she spoke broken English and said "yes £40 extra" I also said I wanted a no rush service "she was like of course" and offered to let me go twice in 1 hour which I agreed too wanted the cash upfront right away so handed it over.

Got to the bedroom, we undress and she pulls out some condoms so I remind her that I paid for OWO and she was like "oh yeah I forgot" then she starts blowing for a bit and says  "don't CIM that's extra" I said "Of course I'm not you've just started" after around a minute she just rolls a condom on I'm like WTF I paid £40 extra for OWO but she's still protesting so I give up trying to persuade her around 2 minutes in she gives up blowing and lays down on the bed and is like "fuck me" even though I was not even fully hard yet.

I told her I don't do it like that as I was feeling a bit tired so I told her to ride me I let her get on top and I tell you she is one lazy cow she didn't even make a single effort no pushing at all didn't allow any kissing also I had to do all the work from the bottom so after 10 mins of good pushing from the bottom I go for the first time.

After that we just relaxed squeezed together on a single bed this is where I saw she had fake tits as the operation marks are still visible I also noticed she had fake blonde hair and looked extremely tired actually almost fell asleep at one point.

So while we waited for my little solider to recharge after 15 minutes we went at it again this time she rolls a new condom on and starts blowing vigorously there was a lot of hand movement involved and not a lot of head action she almost pulled my little solider off she was yanking it so hard she really wanted it to end early and after around 10 minutes I go again and she can't wait to show me the door.

Summary

Another lazy Romanian I have seen quite a few now they give absolutely zero effort are totally disinterested and simply want to get the most money as possible.

Offline Lewis

Her AW name is enough to put me off from contacting her.