Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julija Rose Horsham - B&S  (Read 155 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6772083) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline JJSmarts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In the last couple of days, coms all good, same day bookings only, agreed £80 for 30 mins to include OWO, DT and CIM. Central Horsham, car park across the road pay and display £1.20 an hour.

Arrived and texted (5 minutes early) outside her building as asked, replied ‘with you soon bby’. There are workmen doing something to the block so not currently discreet. I texted again after 10 minutes, she replied that she was just putting her stockings on - was beginning to get a bad feeling, another 5 mins and it started raining so I sent a ? Text, no reply, so I texted it’s raining and I‘m not hanging around outside any longer and I walked.

Pretty much back at my car when I got a come now bby text with flat instructions, so let the little head be in charge and ran back, buzzed in through the gate, and up to the flat where I had to knock 4 times to be let in.

Not the girl, the pictures on AW are heavily airbrushed so I was expecting an adjustment, but the profile says gym fit so I was thinking maybe older and not as attractive, and although facially hot she was not gym fit. What I got was a nicely dressed and well made up 30’s blonde, not to bad you may think, but she was heavy around the middle and completely covered up in layers. Now, all those layers may have been hiding a flattish stomach and a great pair of tits but I think we all know that’s not likely, and continuing with the meet means we find out the truth way too late to back out with all our money.

She at this time keeps reaching for my cock, I say you’re not the girl and walk. Afterwards I wish I’d asked to see her naked before committing, is that a reasonable ask? Maybe that’s just the little head again, we all know she probably had a scarred mumtum and droopy tits.