Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Tulip Girl - Central london W2  (Read 4725 times)

1 review(s) for alice tulip girl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Saw Alice TG last week - good comms as did a last minute RB and she was the best that accepted a 1 hour punt incall in Central London - Price was just less than her 30 mins price - Flat was clean and bathroom tidy - went into bedroom - size ok with a nice double bed - paper work sorted and she came back into the room in see through top. thong , bra and high heels - she is as good looking as per her profile pics - about 5' 7'' with heels so about  5' 3'' without - nice size 6/8 with smallish tits that really did look good on her tight fit body - nice smooth skin and really nice long legs, no marks and all clear, Age mid 25-26 - not older than 27, very young looking and petit with pretty face and long black hair - very chatty and great smile - good kisser. very good BJ and RO with protected sex in several positions

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Started with some kissing = really nice and slow DFK followed by RO and then OWO DTBJ for round 1 - Second round was similar with her on top CG and then doggy - very nice and tight - great shaven pussy and very nice bum when doggy style.

Good english -  slightly overran by 5/10 mins - had shower and left

All in all a very good session at a good price for a Romanian!!!

cjkanye02

Offline Daffodil

Good review.

She looks hot and service sounds good, but it would need to be at those prices and they would exclude her from my hotlist.

Sounds like one you need to wait to bid on your RB, like in this case.

password02

+1 - I would not have punted at £200  ph but at £140 for an hour she was very good . IMO VG IMO

All my usual - DFK, OWO. Great size 8 body with slim long legs, pert tits, shaven pussy, no clock watcher, nice W2 flat, big bed, VG DTBJ , perfect clear skin, no marks. Face as per her profile, natural beauty and great arse for doggy and CG,

Speaks good english - I may email her and see if I can get another RB done next month!!! :)

Offline punk

200 quid over priced, 140 more like it.

password02

+1 - agree - She is good value at the lower price - Great looking slim size 8 girl

LL

200 quid over priced, 140 more like it.
That Arne Jacobsen Egg Chair she's sat on ain't gonna pay for itself! :D

Offline herbie007

Good review PW

I’m going to do an RB and hope she bids  :drinks:

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the review. I'm keen to see this girl, but was let down by her prior to Christmas after a RB. It seemed a genuine reason, so I'll hope she bids again. Her normal rates are a bit steep for me!

Offline punk

That Arne Jacobsen Egg Chair she's sat on ain't gonna pay for itself! :D

she should manage her finances better  :D

Stealthshagger

New profile with the same name. Shame she doesn't have pics, just cartoons.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

password02

Actually even though the pics are photo shopped they are approx 90% accurate - she is petite, slim and very nice figure and face is a very good 9/10. Services are very much more GFE than PSE but she did bid on my RB last year at 2 hours at £200.

I do remember that we actually went over slightly

Stealthshagger

Cheers for the info. You would have thought that if she looks good and doesn't cover her face, she would be better served by pictures that aren't photoshopped. They always look like cartoons to me.

password02

Yes totally agree - she is a very pretty stunning girl - up there with my other AW girls - smooth skin - long legs - great face and speaks good English. Not sure why she wants photo shopped pics - she is better doing some selfi pics for AW.

If you like petite small girls size 6/8 with pretty face, small pert tits, long legs and all round good GFE then she is a good FCK - Try a RB at £200 at 2 hours. Best for VFM IMO.

Stealthshagger

password02

small and round - very nice in proportion to her size

Stealthshagger

Nice, thanks. She worth bartering with?

password02

I would say yes - if she is not busy say you are in the area on X day and you would love to meet at x time. But your budget is £x max

IMO worth a shot

Stealthshagger

Tried to see her last night. She kept straining me along until it was too late for me to see anyone.

She is as big an avoid as any WG can be. It turns out she decided to go out clubbing whilst leaving me waiting for her to text me the address. Absolute cunt, and the biggest flake I can imagine.