Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina Thai GFE 2 - SOHO - way better than expected  (Read 2537 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7368187) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Pleasure4ever

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£160/60min

I hesitated on Nina for some time, but as the Positives piled up, and my plan A & B not available she was the next choice on the day.

Comms:
Quick and complete sentences, what a change! 10/10

Central, easy to find, clear instructions need to be followed or you can get lost.
Clean studio, I think she rents, clean bathroom. 9/10.

Girl:
Prettier than the pictures, all natural, no tatts, no silicon, no Botox and no duck lips.
I think her listed age of 33 is for once honest, and if not she’s not much older.
Very good English, you can converse easily and not much of an accent.
Wearing body fishnet leaving little to my imagination. 8/10.

Action:
Reason I hesitated was that although all her feedback is  all Positive, none were extremely positive though.
However she surprised with a solid performance which probably shows that she’s mature enough to deal with the demands of the job, and not showing erratic behaviour from punter to punter.
Welcomed, disrobed, exchanged the present.
Showered alone, and back in the room.
First positive surprise is that she does kiss well, and no hesitation on DFK, I do have exemplary dental hygiene.
Mutual slow groping and plenty DFK, down to OWO then RO until she got wet, which took really long to get her going.
My neck pain, and maybe her getting her O, but she didn’t fake it and remain fairly quiet giving only some feedback by breathing a bit heavier.
She was dripping wet so went for a condom and missionary, I need a bit of time to get me going and the clock was showing 15min left, so turned to doggy then lazy doggy and finish with 5min to spare.
Quick shower and out.

WIR
I think yes. Based on her GFE, great attitude, good conversation and surprisingly better looks than expected.

Offline gonzobiz

Hi there and thanks for the great review! I can’t find her phone number, please help

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi there and thanks for the great review! I can’t find her phone number, please help
You need to contact her and ask for it, unadvertised phone numbers can't be posted and asking for PM messages comes with a ban.

Offline magnetico

She's great and not getting as many reviews as I thought she would get.
Also maybe one of the only Thais which seemed to be really "independant".

Offline Pleasure4ever

Looks like she’s on holiday. Common practice to disable the phone number to avoid paying for it.
Her last login 5th of April so seems she’s on holiday, and I think she said she’s going for Songkran back home.
Worth noting that she upped her price to £180 now!
I’ll pass on her now.