Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raluka 22 , Southampton  (Read 2320 times)

9 review(s) for raluka2222 (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Frenchie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First time with this young lady ..Comms were good and emails were answered promptly . Location was L----- Road which I knew very well
- although this time a different address .
Booked 30 minutes for £60 , but suspected that as CIM was listed 'at discretion' , it would cost me an extra £20 .....am I glad I paid the extra !
Arrived and found the entrance to the flat easily . Free and easy parking in the street .

Nice room , - very clean , neat and tidy with a sizeable double bed .

Raluka greeted me with a big smile and she looked exactly as in her pictures . With her heels on, she was two inches taller than me , which I like .

Nice body , long legs but if your a boob man then you'll be disappointed . She offered me a drink and then we started kissing ...I didn't push it but the kissing wasn't quite DFK ...but it was more than a lot of girls do . Nice soft mouth .

A bit of RO revealed a couple of days stubble - but she was neat, sweet tasting and responsive .
Then moved onto OWO which was very nice and then to doggy with a condom .

She has got a nice bum ,and after ten minutes I decided that the CIM was on the cards ....VERY good oral skills and after a couple of minutes I could feel the sap rising .
Really nice finish ..she continued to suck after I had come ensuring my pleasure and not a drop was missed .

Very pleasant girl ..quite good english (better than most ) and gave the impression that she was there to please...

Unfortunately , no fingering allowed ( ?? ) but all in all good VFM .

Would I return - definitely . She seemed reliable ,friendly , - and honestly interested in giving a good service .
She asked me who I used to see in L--g Rd and when I said Carolina she laughed and said a lot of her regulars had mentioned her.

Not quite as good - but a very similar experience --and I hate to say it - but the accent drives me wild !

Offline nigel4498

Nice one Frenchie. Raluka and Alycia4u are the best two Romanians in the area.
Haven't got round to them yet but they are both on my hotlist.

it is where lucy 23 works i  remember that sofa ?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 10:25:33 pm by 306 »

Offline Frenchie

No - I got the impression that Raluka used to work at that address - but she has moved to new premises 100 yds away .
No sofa at the current location ...so maybe the pictures were taken at the original address ?

dantheman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First time with this young lady ..Comms were good and emails were answered promptly . Location was L----- Road which I knew very well
- although this time a different address .
Booked 30 minutes for £60 , but suspected that as CIM was listed 'at discretion' , it would cost me an extra £20 .....am I glad I paid the extra !
Arrived and found the entrance to the flat easily . Free and easy parking in the street .

Nice room , - very clean , neat and tidy with a sizeable double bed .

Raluka greeted me with a big smile and she looked exactly as in her pictures . With her heels on, she was two inches taller than me , which I like .

Nice body , long legs but if your a boob man then you'll be disappointed . She offered me a drink and then we started kissing ...I didn't push it but the kissing wasn't quite DFK ...but it was more than a lot of girls do . Nice soft mouth .

A bit of RO revealed a couple of days stubble - but she was neat, sweet tasting and responsive .
Then moved onto OWO which was very nice and then to doggy with a condom .

She has got a nice bum ,and after ten minutes I decided that the CIM was on the cards ....VERY good oral skills and after a couple of minutes I could feel the sap rising .
Really nice finish ..she continued to suck after I had come ensuring my pleasure and not a drop was missed .

Very pleasant girl ..quite good english (better than most ) and gave the impression that she was there to please...

Unfortunately , no fingering allowed ( ?? ) but all in all good VFM .

Would I return - definitely . She seemed reliable ,friendly , - and honestly interested in giving a good service .
She asked me who I used to see in L--g Rd and when I said Carolina she laughed and said a lot of her regulars had mentioned her.

Not quite as good - but a very similar experience --and I hate to say it - but the accent drives me wild !
Good to see you had a nice time, Saw her last November, Really nice person and wonderful as you say accent.