Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bbw_Sammy Billericaay  (Read 1151 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7228256) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline muddy funxter

External Link/Members Only

Pretty bad punt this one lad.

Was just hard work all round, when got there left outside for 20 mins sure she saw the guy parked next to me before me, but no proof just generally wasted my time lol.

When I get in there pretty average looking BBW, straight away she like everything covered you know that right blah blah But she does have CIM listed an nothing said on profile.

I didn't question her as I didn't go there for an argument, anyway I usually need OWO to get hard, she is putting this condom on my flaccid cock fuck knows how, and then proceeds to suck my flaccid cock with a windsock on it for I'd say about 5 mins at the most but unfortunately for me  I'm not aroused.

So here I am, all floppy still, and she was like have a wank over my tits! Which I did try but i was just wasting my time and my money, eventually I make myself cum.

Then she fucking asked me to get rid of the condoms and wipes as she doesn't want foxes in her bin...... IM fucking fuming but I do take it.

So basically I paid 120 to have a wank around her house.

Fucking waste of 120 sovs and my time..... Its a funny old hobby.

Offline Hackneylad1

Thanks for that. At least you didn't book an hour. I did consider her but will give a wide berth rather than be cheated out of my hard earned. She actually has OWO and CIM listed.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 05:19:15 pm by Hackneylad1 »

Offline Jameson20

Do foxes like the taste of spunk?  :wacko:

Offline muddy funxter

Do foxes like the taste of spunk?  :wacko:
She doesn't but isn't a fox

Offline Essexboy007

Now advertising bareback

Weird

Offline Atrueyorkie

What!!! 120 for a wank over jabba the hut!