Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna with love - Colchester  (Read 1138 times)

10 review(s) for Anna with love (3 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BallJangles

AW:
External Link/Members Only

ARRANGEMENT:
Was looking for a girl who did a-levels. Comms were easy enough, she responded in reasonable time and was consistent. Arranged an hour booking and confirmed she’d be able to perform anal that day. Mainly text messaging but we had a brief call to confirm the appointment and she seemed pleasant. Arranged for 1 hour + OWO and anal. I can’t remember the price we agreed on.

The same flat nears a supermarket in the outskirts of Colchester as all the other reviews. Decent and quiet residential area with plenty of street parking close in the vicinity.

LOOKS:
She’s updated her pictures now but when I saw her, she had very old photos and she appeared almost completely different in person. I concluded it’s the same person as in the photos, just much older and much more ‘weathered’. Mind you, I still thought she was a decent looking girl with a nice enough body but nowhere near as polished as her photos. She also had a natural look with little make-up but still looked managed to look ok.

THE MEET:
Got there, let her know and she told me to wait and didn’t give me the door number until just after 10 past. Went into her set of flats and up some stairs and as I approached, she opened the door while hiding behind it as I came through and she directed me to the bedroom.

I hand her the money for the arrangement we had discussed and she immediately hands some back to me and says it’s too much. I’m confused so I confirm that 1 hour is X amount and she says “no I can only do 30 minutes today”. Maybe I should have just walked away there but I had travelled a (relatively) long way so I just said whatever. I wish I was sometimes but I’m not one for confrontation.

She goes to bank it whilst I undress and when she returns, I go on the bed where she proceeds to give me some OWO. She put some music on and it felt like she was going through a routine of a sensual blowjob. Not really my style. I know I’m getting my cock sucked, but I felt like a bit of a passenger and struggled to stay engaged.

She puts the rubber on with her mouth and we move onto missionary. Her pussy felt nice and tight-ish and she had her legs back by her shoulders. The scenes were incredible but it was not what I came for. With the limited time in mind, after a few minutes I suggested we move to doggy so I can try her arse. She laughed sarcastically in a ‘you must be joking’ type of way and said she can’t take me as I was too big for her. Now, let’s just say I take being called average as a compliment so I was genuinely stunned and confused by this. I respected her choice and didn’t press the issue but I felt that if she can’t even take my size, she should make it clear in her profile and in conversations prior that it’s at discretion. Especially when it was specifically requested.

So anyway, she instead then gave me a hand job but with the disappointment, I began to lose interest and struggled to maintain so we both acknowledged that there was no point of continuing. She helped me wipe down, I put my clothes on and I left with maybe 10 mins left of the 30.

POSITIVES:
- Looked decent enough for me and had a fantastic body for her (real) age
- Location is decent, felt safe and easy enough to find nearby parking
- Decent enough English

NEGATIVES:
- Arranged an hour but reduced to 30 mins.
- Arranged for anal but it turned out to be at discretion, which wasn’t on my side.
- Looked nothing like her pictures.
- Had to be VERY quiet as she says the walls are thin.
- Seemed like a nice girl but I tried to make conversation throughout and she gave very little back.
- Not much feedback or expressions during sex.
- She didn’t initiate any kissing.

CONCLUSION:
I don’t see how this can be anything other than a negative review. I am someone who prefers MILFs (30-50) to younger girls anyways so at least I was happy with her looks despite feeling a little deceived but her other shenanigans pissed me right off.