Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy nubian - Basildon - Preempted B&S  (Read 715 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6319185) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only

80 for 15

Thanks to stealth mode I knew it was a B&S from the get go. I did however want to see if the pictures hopefully were a slight resemblance of her  :D

Comms were sharp, quickly arranged no issues.

Area looked okay but saw what seemed to be a herd of chavs which wasn’t a great sight, I thought what area have I come to. Thankfully they looked to be passing along.

Door opened and ushered in. Downstairs wasn’t the greatest condition but it wasn’t a tip at all. Cleanliness as well as the state of rooms is always big indication of cleanliness/maintenance to me.

Facially she’s okay, she looked slightly tired but I would say on her day shes borderline attractive it just seemed she was a bit knackered for whatever reason.

Figure wise, even though it’s a B&S she’s similar in terms of being a skinny/slim figure.

One down side is at times she did seem erratic, which made me feel a bit uneasy but I pressed on because mini me was active.

OW was actually pretty good, it was like a Dyson, no teeth and a very fast pace. Probably just trying to speed things up  :D

Cowgirl and she was fairly tight and could ride pretty well.

Onto doggy, and she could take all levels. Surprisingly she has a mini/small bubble butt, had to admire and it did ripple.

Overall I did find it alright, main reason it isn’t a positive is because the pictures aren’t her and the price is quite high in addition

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Essexboy007

There used to be a Nubian Nadia in laindon who I’ve seen before but these pics are different 

Offline lougb1

There used to be a Nubian Nadia in laindon who I’ve seen before but these pics are different 

Words used are very similar also bar on +50's, so counts me out!!

:hi:

Offline Atrueyorkie

Yeah that’s her, more accurate photos too

Offline Essexboy007

That girl on aw is the correct photos for who I saw. Was about a a year ago and she said she was giving it up as got a full time job

Offline PilotMan

That girl on aw is the correct photos for who I saw. Was about a a year ago and she said she was giving it up as got a full time job

Nothing like having a "Saturday job" for some extra cash  :lol: