Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: same day punts  (Read 961 times)

loveapunt

Same day punts are proving very difficult for me, WG not reading e-mails when they state this is best option to contact them, and not answering phones.

I now they could be busy so what I want to know is do most people give WG a bit of notice i.e a couple of days or even a week or am I being just unlucky with the ones i'm trying to contact.

Offline rudolph hucker

From my experience, same day bookings are becoming more and more difficult especially as I only tend to punt with regular girls (those with proven track records) nowadays.
Perseverance is the key, draw up a list of girls you want to see and always have a plan B, C & even D to hand.

Offline Stiltskin

I'm seeing the same thing. Sometimes it doesn't work out even with plans B,C and D.

I nearly always do same day bookings because I don't know beforehand if I'm going to have an oppurtunity for a punt and also whether I'm going to be in the mood or not. I should bite the bullet really and pre-book, if I can't make it I can always cancel with a bit of notice.

Offline Punter Griffin

I like to book, builds the anticipation a bit and, as has been said, I prefer to book girls who need booking...if that makes sense? I find most (not all, but a lot) of the Available Today's are EE girls, 0 feedback, who I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

Hawkwind71

The only time I book same day is when I don't know if my trip will involve 'company' as in 'dad I think I'll get a ride with you' . Once I'm alone I pull out my top ten available today and start dialing. Usually about 10am. The first response gets the punt. Stressful but sometimes unavoidable.

vw

Never had a problem with same day meetings, have given up on advance stuff as that ends up being a let gown 90% of the time.

Hawkwind71

Never had a problem with same day meetings, have given up on advance stuff as that ends up being a let gown 90% of the time.

Actually I think this could be a new thread. Given 10 punts, how many WG's did you have to contact. I would say no more than 11 or 12. I have only had a few cancels both on advance and same day.

Think it just comes with the territory.

Grant71

I like to start planning it a few weeks in advance if possible.  I like to look at their profile on any sites they might be on to see if there are new pictures gone up and check for any recent crap reviews.
Once I am happy, they should still be 'The One' I book the appointment a few days in advance. I get my monies worth out of it too because 'The Mind Fuck' for me then starts! I begin to think about her and day dream through every crappy meeting after meeting at work about how I want the liason to play out  :blush: I must admit ......... shagging my o/h after making a booking always gives me a new lease of life and even seems better!  :yahoo:
I always make sure I confirm the day/evening before just to make sure it is still on, there is nothing worse than a 'sorry I can't make it' 2hrs before you are supposed to arrive! I was like a bear with a sore head for days on the occasion that happened............ I fired 2 employees that week too! Oooops!   

Hawkwind71

I fired 2 employees that week too! Oooops!

Oh the wrath of a man scorned !!!!!  Yes I hate the last minute cancel, mr plod is pretty pissed off too. I usually book an afternoon punt that way I still have time to book an evening punt if neccesary.

Grant71

Oh the wrath of a man scorned !!!!!  Yes I hate the last minute cancel, mr plod is pretty pissed off too. I usually book an afternoon punt that way I still have time to book an evening punt if neccesary.
I know they say you should never mix business with pleasure, and never think with your dick ................. but sometimes........  :bomb: .......... You just cant help yourself! In my defence it was pure empathy for My customers ......... Those twats had let them down, they promised them something and didn't deliver............. and I knew exactly how they felt! Unfortunately I cant do evening punts nor can I login at my work :cry: (I have all computers at work barred from logging into adult websites and they report the incident to me via IT guy  :dash: )
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:06:50 am by Grant71 »