Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Chelsea Hart in Mansfield?  (Read 752 times)

Offline bobbygee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Has anyone seen Chelsea Hart in Mansfield recently have tried to arrange a meet a few times over last month but no reply from text or email. I'm wondering if she's only seeing regulars during lockdown!
Thanks in advance

Offline Coops72

I have seen her a few times but not in lockdown. She is always a bit hard to get hold of but worth the wait. Great anal and 69. Keep trying!

Offline gbyld87

Last time I tried, I received a text back that just said "Who's This??".  I started to think her phone had been discovered by someone shed rather keep it hidden from, but persevered and said I was just hoping to sort out a booking, and had assumed I was texting Chelsea.  Got a reply saying "this is Chels" and that's it.

There's difficult and then there's Chelsea.  Not worth the bother for me, and that's despite really enjoying the last time I saw her.

Offline Bendown

I've been having the same problem OP.

I've emailed her a couple of times now, the latest one being last week. It was read the same day, but no reply. The emails are courteous and not full of text speak either!  :D
She appears to log in every day, so it's not through lack of inactivity.

As for phone calls or texts, they've never been answered when I've tried.
I read she was hard to contact, but I'm almost at the point of giving up as I don't know what else to do  :unknown:

I hope you find the secret and manage to make contact mate.

Offline Gplincs

I'd like to visit but no Fk,No OWO and difficulties in communications stopped me to

Offline Coops72

I never had that much trouble although it’s been over a year. I have to say she really does it for me which is why I persevered in the past and she is good value proper goes for it. That said, I am not sure I would feel the same if she ignored all of my calls etc. I worked 50 miles south of Mansfield now so won’t very often get the chance to see her so may not affect me anymore.

Offline Space Invader

I started seeing Chelsea probably 8 or 10 years ago , she has always been challenging to see,and her time keeping is shite, but in her defence , i think she has got better looking over the years and has a great personality when you finally do get to see her , so don’t give in .
It does really piss me off when guys say she gives great anal - coz she won’t let me anywhere near her gorgeous arse ( she did - just the once ,,!!!) so im so envious - lol
I did get a response from her a few weeks ago, but we couldn’t get out diaries to match .
I will definitely try to see her again - she is so sexy and faf

Offline gbyld87

I started seeing Chelsea probably 8 or 10 years ago , she has always been challenging to see,and her time keeping is shite, but in her defence , i think she has got better looking over the years and has a great personality when you finally do get to see her , so don’t give in .
It does really piss me off when guys say she gives great anal - coz she won’t let me anywhere near her gorgeous arse ( she did - just the once ,,!!!) so im so envious - lol
I did get a response from her a few weeks ago, but we couldn’t get out diaries to match .
I will definitely try to see her again - she is so sexy and faf

yeah same with the Anal.  Had a try for about 30 seconds then noped out and gave me my money back lol.

her pussy is tightest i've seen though, so wasn't that bothered.  just wish she'd answer the phone.

Offline monkeybucket

Poor guys. Tbf Chelsea's bottom is pretty tight. Thank the lord I'm not blessed with the biggest dick award on the forum.

Offline gbyld87

Poor guys. Tbf Chelsea's bottom is pretty tight. Thank the lord I'm not blessed with the biggest dick award on the forum.

I'm guessing she has quite a small threshold.  So to speak.