Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good Heathrow WG's  (Read 1872 times)

Offline Sweetmale

Hi all

First time posting.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a WG in or around Heathrow
With a max rate of £80/half hour, I am only looking for 30 minute bookings or if the price is right 1 hour. £80/hour max. OWO would be nice as would DFK but both not must haves.
I do need RO, that is a must and a deal breaker if not offered. With RO in mind her pussy needs to be fresh and clean.

I am not in to English girls. Romanians I could do with out unless she is really good and offers the above. I don't mind any other races.

Thanks for your help.

Banned reason: Leech-fuck all use on here
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline HappyandLucky

Might be better to do some leg work yourself. Search AW with a Heathrow postcode and post links to your short list and greater detail on your requirements.  :hi:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

If you're okay with punting WGs with no feedback/reviews, you can look into these two...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (maybe you can negotiate a £80 half hour punt with her)

Offline Sweetmale

Thanks for the 2 posts above but I was looking more for people's recommendations
that have tried WG's in and around Heathrow. I have a few on my hotlist that haven't
been reviewed on this site but thought other punters may know a few hidden gems.

My requirements are RO, WG's aged between 18 - 28ish who don't just lie there but
take part in the punt. I much prefer Indian women but know most of them are bad punts, unless again someone can recommend one from personal experience.

Thanks again guys.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:40:47 pm by Sweetmale »

Offline pumps

Thanks for the 2 posts above but I was looking more for people's recommendations
that have tried WG's in and around Heathrow. I have a few on my hotlist that haven't
been reviewed on this site but thought other punters may know a few hidden gems.

My requirements are RO, WG's aged between 18 - 28ish who don't just lie there but
take part in the punt. I much prefer Indian women but know most of them are bad punts, unless again someone can recommend one from personal experience.

Thanks again guys.

1, Post up the girls you have in your hot list that aren't reviewed on ukp - Sometimes they change names and profiles so there could be something under a different name.

Also not everyone reviews the women they see, so a member might be able to sort you out with info. I've seen over loads of different girls I haven't bothered reviewing.

2, Nobody publicly outs their hidden gems on here  :D.

Offline Sweetmale

The only info on UKP is the last girl on my list. No info on any of the other girls.
I know, I did check.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

The only info on UKP is the last girl on my list. No info on any of the other girls.
I know, I did check.

You're right.

Not much, but I found a couple...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48337.0 - Three members have seen her (also, she had a previous profile with reviews on here, one contained her face pictures (can't find the thread unfortunately)).
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39312.0 - Thread indicates profile swapping with the profile.

The thing about WG working in Heathrow, is their stay is usually interiming. So you might catch a WG on a Saturday and by Monday she's in another city. Or they might stay for a weekday, before moving onto another city the following week. If you look through the reviews me and HappyandLucky posted on WG in Heathrow, looking at the profile, you'll notice a lot of them are currently in a different location.

There are WG worth seeing, but they're only there for a short time. An example of this is External Link/Members Only, who pops up in Heathrow, but stays for a few days. So if you do see one you like, better arrange a punt quick!

(p.s. - this is not the case for every WG in Heathrow)

Offline HappyandLucky

Sexy Carmen is still around Heathrow.
External Link/Members Only
I have reviewed as have others. Provides a reliable service but does not meet your indian requirement etc