Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has anyone been to see Ivyxivy.xoxo  (Read 1886 times)

sprint81

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone has seen this lady recently External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has been on my radar for a while, almost went the other week but had to cancel.
Have seen some stuff about her on here but can't make out if she is worth it or not.
Im hoping she is as really like the look of her in her photos.

Many thanks guys.

password02

Some mixed reviews from members and 1 even said she is a sister of Hazel Kitten?

sprint81

Yeah, can't work her out. Might just have to do it and find out. Been wanting to see her for a few months now.

Offline eagle81

OldAdmin

mrhappypants

I think both sisters have been bumping their prices up.  There is a bit of hostility from ivy toward hazel which I inadvertently walked in to.  She comes over as a bit unstable but I've never met her.  I am assuming the above is some kind of tout?

Bobdayley

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone has seen this lady recently External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has been on my radar for a while, almost went the other week but had to cancel.
Have seen some stuff about her on here but can't make out if she is worth it or not.
Im hoping she is as really like the look of her in her photos.

Many thanks guys.

Australian hmmm does she have work permit to work in the UK?   :coolgirl:

Offline Sedlmayer

Australian hmmm does she have work permit to work in the UK?   :coolgirl:

Her and her sister are presumably here on their Hungarian (EU) passports.

Offline lewishamguy

Her and her sister are presumably here on their Hungarian (EU) passports.

Indeed and Australian identity is only for AW purposes I assume for extra cash ;)

Offline tazz

I saw her a few years ago when she worked in west Kensington, she does provide a good service but hardly speaks which can be preety unappealing to many guys. Also timekeeping wasnt her forte.

Online LanceVance

I was interested in seeing Ivy for a long time, but got put off by less than positive reviews on here and the fact she has whacked her prices up.