Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suziesex Stratford  (Read 2335 times)

Harribbo

Saw this girl a couple of weeks ago and felt like it was a waste of money. Even though Suzie was really good to talk to, she comes across as intelligent an her place is nice/clean I felt her service was a let down.

I text Suzie few weeks ago and arranged a same day appointment (she only works part time) Owo, DFk and covered sex all confirmed over the phone and I set off for my 30 minute booking. Her flat is located 15 minutes from Stratford station and is easy to find with a satnav. House is spotlessly clean and she is really easy talk to. Started off with a blowjob/handjob which I thought was really good then it seemed to go downhill. I love kissing during sex & even though it was on offer it wasn't DFK and it actually felt awkward trying to kiss. Was fed up trying to on went the condom and she climbed on top. She had her legs in some weird position so I couldn't go very deep or get into a rhythm. Had enough by this point and started to lose my hard on and get frustrated. Finished off, wanking myself while light kissing and playing with her tits. She did swallow though..good girl.

Positives:
Good blowjob
Swallows
Can carry a conversation
Defo not a clock watcher overan by like 15-20 mins
Allows fingering

Negatives:
No DFK
Sex was mechanical
Bad teeth/breath

A shit punt basically although a nice girl.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

The happy one

Saw this girl a couple of weeks ago and felt like it was a waste of money. Even though Suzie was really good to talk to, she comes across as intelligent an her place is nice/clean I felt her service was a let down.

I text Suzie few weeks ago and arranged a same day appointment (she only works part time) Owo, DFk and covered sex all confirmed over the phone and I set off for my 30 minute booking. Her flat is located 15 minutes from Stratford station and is easy to find with a satnav. House is spotlessly clean and she is really easy talk to. Started off with a blowjob/handjob which I thought was really good then it seemed to go downhill. I love kissing during sex & even though it was on offer it wasn't DFK and it actually felt awkward trying to kiss. Was fed up trying to on went the condom and she climbed on top. She had her legs in some weird position so I couldn't go very deep or get into a rhythm. Had enough by this point and started to lose my hard on and get frustrated. Finished off, wanking myself while light kissing and playing with her tits. She did swallow though..good girl.

Positives:
Good blowjob
Swallows
Can carry a conversation
Defo not a clock watcher overan by like 15-20 mins
Allows fingering

Negatives:
No DFK
Sex was mechanical
Bad teeth/breath

A shit punt basically although a nice girl.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Hi

Do you mind if I ask why was it a positive

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hi

It wasn't, it was neutral.

Offline smiths

Hi

The OP has given a Neutral. Sounds like a negative to me but thats up to the OP of course.

Harribbo

When I posted I forgot to change it to neutral so I modified it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would never consider visiting this lady, for starters she is too old but the main reason is lack of photos, she has been registered for three years but thinks it is acceptable to only display one pretty useless picture.
My concern is what is she hiding, could be older than the stated age as well.

Harribbo

I would never consider visiting this lady, for starters she is too old but the main reason is lack of photos, she has been registered for three years but thinks it is acceptable to only display one pretty useless picture.
My concern is what is she hiding, could be older than the stated age as well.

Each to there own. I prefer an older lady personally. She looked the age she stated but her teeth were horrid...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Each to there own. I prefer an older lady personally. She looked the age she stated but her teeth were horrid...

You are fully entitled to prefer older ladies but you should try to find profiles with decent photos, her one photo is pathetic ------ especially as she has been around for three years.   :thumbsdown:

mrhappypants

She worked outcall only last year and I had her hotlisted because her blowjob was rated.  Some questions for the OP;  can you give some idea of her attractiveness and more detail about the blowjob?  Did you walk or drive from the station?

A good provider close to Stratford station would be VERY useful for me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She worked outcall only last year and I had her hotlisted because her blowjob was rated.  Some questions for the OP;  can you give some idea of her attractiveness .

The OP said her teeth are awful, maybe that's why she keeps her lips closed unless she is sucking dick.    :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Harribbo

She worked outcall only last year and I had her hotlisted because her blowjob was rated.  Some questions for the OP;  can you give some idea of her attractiveness and more detail about the blowjob?  Did you walk or drive from the station?

A good provider close to Stratford station would be VERY useful for me.

Facially she's okay, blowjob was very good. I can't cum through blowjobs anyhow but I rated it. I walked from the station.

Offline pumps

If her breath was bad why did you attempt to kiss her several times?

Thanks for the review.

Offline Private Parts

You are fully entitled to prefer older ladies but you should try to find profiles with decent photos, her one photo is pathetic ------ especially as she has been around for three years.   :thumbsdown:
I thought this was the whole point of reviewing WGs
PP

Harribbo

If her breath was bad why did you attempt to kiss her several times?

Thanks for the review.

It didn't smell cummy, just for me it is important part of the punt regardless. It wasn't unbearable. Being a smoker I'm sure my breath doesn't smell of roses but I make sure I scrub my teeth before the punt & chew aload of gum aswell.

milfwklover

Thanks for the review. Shame about the awkwardness in kissing. One of the reasons she's on my AW 'hotlist' is because she states on her profile that she 'specializes in GFE with lots of FK & owo.

Still a possible though. Would like to see a few more pics on her profile, especially of the backside region!