Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Busty Pippa  (Read 509 times)

Offline syfodas

Hi I used to see Mature Busty Pippa at Chesnuts in Hither Green haven’t seen here there in a while does anyone know if she’s still working?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hi I used to see Mature Busty Pippa at Chesnuts in Hither Green haven’t seen here there in a while does anyone know if she’s still working?

What did they say when you called them to ask?

Offline syfodas

They said she no longer works there, I remember her telling me she travels from Surrey. I was wondering if I should ask if they have a number for her? Although I’m not sure they would give it to me?

Offline Fuzzyduck

They said she no longer works there, I remember her telling me she travels from Surrey. I was wondering if I should ask if they have a number for her? Although I’m not sure they would give it to me?

If you ran a whorehouse, would you give some random bloke the personal number of a girl who used to work there?

She could have moved on for all sorts of reason (fell out with management, got hitched, retired, moved to another location...) so you might have to do the same. There are a couple of Pippas (both mature) who work in the SE on AW. She might possibly be one of those but you'd be clutching at straws.