Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Two walkouts this week in Croydon  (Read 1853 times)

Offline NickA

After a heavy few weeks at work, including a lot of overtime, I had some time off booked and was in dire need of relief last week. But I ended up walking on two prospective punts in Croydon. Here are the details:

External Link/Members Only

This mob have been advertising for ages. They used to run a gaff in Addiscombe, near The Builder's Arms pub. They seem to have moved to Purley CR8. Initial comms by phone and text weren't bad. But it's clear whoever you're talking with or texting to is not the brass in question or even on the same premises as the brass. Ended up being sent to a rather rundown looking house on the main road overlooking Kenley/Purley. The gaff is up on a small hill, so felt very visible walking up the steps, which go on forever. Was met at the front door by a comically seedy looking Chinese man who could not speak English and communicated via translator on his smartphone. Was told to "wait please" in a grubby little sitting room. Overhead I could noises as if a bed was being built from scratch or furniture moved around. After 5 mins, I'd had enough. I walked out into the hall where the man and the "girl" in question started shouting at each other in Mandarin. I glimpsed the "girl" at the top of the stairs: dumpy, pug-faced Chinese, squat and clearly overweight in a baby doll negligee. Chinaman started pleading with me "no go", but I insisted he unlocked the front door and I fucked off. Went home and had a wank.

A day later....

After the previous day's aborted Chinese meal, I decided to go European. Excellent comms: woman I spoke to spoke impeccable English, was chatty and flirty and repeated the same in texts. Unfortunately, again, this was an offsite receptionist. Despite her assurances that the girl I would be seeing "was the brunette" in the photos, it wasn't. Arrived at the flat, near the site of the old Surrey St market in Central Croydon, and was let in by a girl that was clearly not "the brunette" in the photos. Door was opened by a sullen EE, mid twenties, pasty faced, unsmiling, greasy hair scraped back into a ponytail and wearing a hoodie and dirty jeans. When she opened her mouth to speak, I could see one of her front teeth was missing. Once again, I made my excuses and walked. Returned home for the second grudge wank of the week.

Time to give up this hobby?

Offline KPL

Really sorry to hear about your shit experiences, not what you need after some hard work and much needed off time. Personally I think you are looking in the wrong places, and my experience would tell me to stay clear from both of those of profiles. Well especially the Chinese one..  :thumbsdown: typical rip off joint.

Why dont you search for profiles at AW, and check for reviews here first? There must be lots of AW girls in the same areas with reviews  :unknown:

Offline KPL

This one in Croydon had a decent review on here yesterday..

Offline NickA

Really sorry to hear about your shit experiences, not what you need after some hard work and much needed off time. Personally I think you are looking in the wrong places, and my experience would tell me to stay clear from both of those of profiles. Well especially the Chinese one..  :thumbsdown: typical rip off joint.

Why dont you search for profiles at AW, and check for reviews here first? There must be lots of AW girls in the same areas with reviews  :unknown:

Thanks for the advice. But I've been punting on and off for over 20 years. So, yes, I am very familiar with Adultwork.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

Moroccan.  Never seen a burd from this neck of the woods.  Lovely nips.  HL is +1

Offline stevethebroker

Unlucky on both counts. The pictures in the first were obvious that they were lifted off the internet. However by the style of the photos I thought there was a good chance you might have seen the actual girl.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Sorry guys, note the following:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142143.msg1570131#msg1570131
1. Not Moroccan stunner but Colombian beauty
2. Not Croydon but Wimbledon based
3. Punting is not a science

Offline KPL

Sorry guys, note the following:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142143.msg1570131#msg1570131
1. Not Moroccan stunner but Colombian beauty
2. Not Croydon but Wimbledon based
3. Punting is not a science

Same review I referred to..The way I read it is that she used to be in Wimbledon but now seems to have relocated to Croydon.

Offline NickA

Unlucky on both counts. The pictures in the first were obvious that they were lifted off the internet. However by the style of the photos I thought there was a good chance you might have seen the actual girl.

I knew the pics in the first ad were generic. But I have had some decent punts in the past with this firm, especially if you're just looking for a dump'n'run. But their new set-up in Purley made me uneasy, with the mute old bloke shuffling around and the weird noises from upstairs. Incidentally, the same mob are also advertising here on Adultwork. The bird pictured in this ad is NOT the monster I saw lurking at the top of the stairs.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

poseidon

Unfortunately you've had some shit luck - on the upper hand you've not lost any money, only time. Perhaps you should make a booking with a good regular or if you don't have one, find one of the best reviewed girls like English Rebecca, Ellie Rose, Platinum Cindy, etc.

Offline Private Member

You've had some bad luck there Nick...as mentioned above at least it didn't cost you financially.

Croydon is a tough place to get a value punt. There are plenty of girls advertising, but I'd stay away from the vast majority. On the whole I rely on my couple of regulars or make sure I carry our due diligence...as best I can. This forum (as I know you know) is a great aid, but does rely on a small percentage of its membership to report  :(

Offline PapaSmurf

Glad you didn't part with your money. Gutted your having such a hard time.
I'm taking a bit of a break and filtering through reliable profiles.
When/If I come back, I'm just going to keep to a small pool of local regulars.
I'm sick of travelling all around London taking risks with new WG's.