Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South East is becoming a wg wasteland  (Read 2193 times)

Offline aj12345

Is anyone else finding very slim pickings in the South East? Or is it just me being a lazy bastard and not making enough effort to travel a bit further? I feel reluctant to travel more than half an hour as I see too many reviews where people are getting their time wasted with no shows.

I've got my eye on this tourer who looks stunning with great reviews but she comes at a steep price (for me).

External Link/Members Only

bigmanbigman

I think your right for good wgs you have to travel or check for touring

Offline Danj89

She looks amazing, wish I saw this 2 days earlier as I would have been able to go Friday eve. Added her to the hl for next tour.

Back to the topic yeh south east is a wasteland, I have a 30min travel limit as well and even new English girls that show up their pictures are either old or really flattering, ok bookings but not the type u want to travel out of town to see regularly.

My normal radius covers Camberley, fleet, Farnborough, reading, newbury, Winchester, Eastleigh, alton and Basingstoke. When it is completely dead in all of those areas then I mission it down to Southampton.

bigmanbigman

Put Portsmouth on your list too

Offline Danj89

Too far from me to travel for a punt, but assuming  the situation is the same there.

Offline Jamboney

I feel reluctant to travel more than half an hour as I see too many reviews where people are getting their time wasted with no shows.

I'm the same, I live about 30 mins from Southampton but that's where I do the vast majority of my punting. Searching AW for that area is becoming depressing.

Offline aj12345

She looks amazing, wish I saw this 2 days earlier as I would have been able to go Friday eve. Added her to the hl for next tour.

Back to the topic yeh south east is a wasteland, I have a 30min travel limit as well and even new English girls that show up their pictures are either old or really flattering, ok bookings but not the type u want to travel out of town to see regularly.

My normal radius covers Camberley, fleet, Farnborough, reading, newbury, Winchester, Eastleigh, alton and Basingstoke. When it is completely dead in all of those areas then I mission it down to Southampton.

I cover similar areas but never fund anything I really fancy. I tried to get a booking with Chelsea today but couldn't get a good time with her. She gets booked up fast! Next time.

I then spent nearly two hours trying to find someone else and then gave up. In that time wasted I could have just driven out of my 'comfort' area or gone into central London

Offline Derrick101

James999

Have you seen this Dan ? Near you I believe.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have you looked at her pictures, the profile says 39 but she's clearly nearer 60  :scare:

And fucking expensive for an old woman :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 07:04:21 pm by James999 »

Offline Derrick101

I've seen her, maybe early 40's but nowhere near 60. Very raunchy, clearly likes what she does and well worth the money.
I'll leave a review later

James999

I've seen her, maybe early 40's but nowhere near 60.

She's nearer to 60 than 39 and that's for sure, look at her pictures, that is one old woman  :music:

Offline Derrick101

James, you're a twat !! Have you seen her ? or are you speculating based on her pretty bad video caps on AW. As I say, she may be early 40's, at the most.

James999

James, you're a twat !! Have you seen her ? or are you speculating based on her pretty bad video caps on AW. As I say, she may be early 40's, at the most.

Why are you getting upset, and no I haven't seen her, but I have the benefit of eyesight and can see her pictures, no way is she early 40's she's a lot older,anyone can see that, wjy are you making excuses for her, are you trying to pimp her out or something?

Is she your Mum / Nan ?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 07:43:33 pm by James999 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Why are you getting upset, and no I haven't seen her, but I have the benefit of eyesight and can see her pictures, no way is she early 40's she's a lot older,anyone can see that, wjy are you making excuses for her, are you trying to pimp her out or something?

He's a troll james, have a look at his posts he has a history of this.

Offline Derrick101

He's a troll james, have a look at his posts he has a history of this.

No James, I also have eyesight as well, and I have actually seen her !!

God knows what a troll is ! I thought they were Scandinavian and lived under a bridge !

James999

No James, I also have eyesight as well, and I have actually seen her !!

So you are saying that a woman in her 40's would use pictures of a woman in her late 50's / early 60's to market herself  :dash:

Offline Derrick101

Not worth arguing James ! Go and see her, if you think she's over 45 walk and don't hand over your pocket money. As anyone can see, her pics are video caps, and they don't do justice.

James999

Not worth arguing James ! Go and see her, if you think she's over 45 walk and don't hand over your pocket money. As anyone can see, her pics are video caps, and they don't do justice.

I have no interest in old women, as for the pharse "her pics don't do her justice" that's total bollocks, females don't use pics that depict them worse than they look in real life, if she looks better than those pics then she'd take better, I would say she could take on her mobile phone, but she's probably from the generation that doesn't have camera phones she's so fucking old  :music:

As for not worth arguing, you call me a twat then decide you don't want to "argue", the reality is I simply pointed out her profile age is a fucking joke, and you got upset  :unknown:

Look at her face, if those are laugh lines she must be pissing herself  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 08:20:42 pm by James999 »

Offline aj12345

I think Rogers post of that link to the granny reiterates my point of slim pickings around the south east.

James999

Don't say that you will upset Rogers, it may be his nan  :unknown:

Offline Danj89

Have you seen this Dan ? Near you I believe.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her ages ago in Fleet must be like 2 or 3 years ago now. I think it was during the time she duo'd with classey21.

It was a good booking but she is just a tad too old for me. Cannot fault her personality and services though. I'm sure I wrote a short post about my experience with her when I first joined ukp so can't find it.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Is anyone else finding very slim pickings in the South East? Or is it just me being a lazy bastard and not making enough effort to travel a bit further? I feel reluctant to travel more than half an hour as I see too many reviews where people are getting their time wasted with no shows.

Have you tried Maidenhead? I've had some cracking punts there this year. Seen several MILFS who have delivered all services requested.

Offline Tailpipe

yep its always been the same few dartford tours but its shit punting in Kent

Offline Danj89

Maidenhead and Bracknell seem to have really good girls based there and touring there. Just a bit too far out for my liking to go there, punt and come back without raising too much suspicion.

Offline Cunning Punt

SE is a wasteland so I'm afraid you are going to have to travel further to get better punts more frequently.

I generally travel more than an hour to a punt, so that means I have to look for a VFM hour punt as that distance isn't worth it for a 30mins booking.

So all in all, one punt can take up to 4 hours of my time in total, which I'm getting rather fed up of doing.

bigmanbigman

Some in Portsmouth some in Basingstoke