Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie-xoxo bb6  (Read 1323 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7362114) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
Fee ......110ph
Location.......Strange dungeon full of workmen bb6
Comms txt

After picking up some furniture in great harwood bb6 i clicked available today up popped this one txts was fast and i was outside 25 minutes later.

Some sort of old mill knocked on door up a flight of stairs it was some sort of dungeon knocking shop which i wasnt happy about.
There was workmen knocking about i wasnt impressed with ellie either a lot fatter than i was expecting.
In here she says which i can only describe as a shed built inside a building very odd set up.
Double bed with whips and chains and handcuffs i just couldn't be arsed with all that shit. Too make matters worse
There was a window in the shed with other punters and fuking workmen knocking about .
I'd already paid so walking wasnt a option i positioned myself as far away from the window as possible and whipped my cock out and opted for a cim.

Fuck me can this girl suck dic probably one of the best cim ive ever had she actually got me hard again and got two out of me :D
So no problems there i couldn't be arsed fuking here she just didnt do it for me nice chat and a really nice girl .

I wouldnt return so its grey from me probably the strangest set up ive ever experienced

Caveman out  :hi:

Offline frankc

That reads like the weirdest shopping trip to B&Q ever....  :D

Come to think about it was like a blow job in a hardware shop :D

Offline Southernbloke

I must admit I’m a little bit interested in this SP following your review

I must admit I’m a little bit interested in this SP following your review
yes I'm always intrigued by the damn right strangei would never of survived a encounter with medusa :scare:

Offline blackburnian

I’d reckoned this bird was previously known as “Luna Lyon” who worked at the pie factory cottage which coincidentally (?) also has a dungeon in its basement . :unknown:

Bb

I’d reckoned this bird was previously known as “Luna Lyon” who worked at the pie factory cottage which coincidentally (?) also has a dungeon in its basement . :unknown:

cheers i wonder if she has any previous reviews we could link  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 10:07:14 am by Captain caveman 69 »

Offline blackburnian