Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya La Roux Gateshead  (Read 1587 times)

32 review(s) for Courtesan_Stevie (30 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline elfy72

Freya – Adultwork
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £70

Comms
I sent a message in the morning asking if she had any availability, she messaged back with a time so I said I’d take that slot.

Punt

Freya opened the door wearing a matching bra, knickers and stocking hold-ups, it’s a year since I’d seen her and she was still a pretty and slim girl. We moved to the bedroom, I handed over the paperwork and we chatted while I undressed.

I got onto the bed with her and she asked what I wanted. She started with some light closed-mouth kissing while stroking my leg getting closer and closer to my cock. She moved down and gave me a good blow job to get me hard.

She got a condom, got on top and rode me for a little bit. She asked if I wanted to move position, which probably meant she was getting tired. We moved into doggy and I banged her that way for quite a while. I pulled out as my calves were starting to hurt. She took the condom off and started sucking my cock again.

I asked about 69 and we moved into that position, she had a nice shaven pussy which I licked until she had an orgasm and she had to stop. She moved around to suck my cock a little bit more before giving me a handjob until I’d cum.

She gave me wipes to clean myself up and we chatted again as I dressed, then she showed me to the door with a peck on the cheek as I left.

Online toon972

Thanks for review, she is well worth a visit. I see she is now £80 for a half hour.

Offline elfy72

The punt was a few months ago but the price increase wouldn't stop me from visiting her again. I wish she'd work weekends and nights sometime.