Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christina/Kristina - Natural Ways Review  (Read 684 times)

Onceinawhile

Been to London a few time for work but have never written a review. Not sure if there is a format for this so sorry if I missed it.

Made a reservation with Natural Ways on their website for 1 hour the next night with no issue. Arrived and Christina was called down. We went downstairs but all the rooms were taken so she took me up to the second floor. Going up the steps I got a good look at her, size 5-6, 160 lbs, and about 5’8”. One in the room she left for me to get undressed. Once in she washed her hands and started with the oil massage. It was actually a really good upper back massage going to my knock. I wish she would have spent more time on my lower back but that is not why I was there. This whole time we had some small talk and I found she was Romanian and has been in London for 2 years. I told her I was there before, total lie, and after a few more minutes she asked if I wanted extras. I asked what there was and she said she would do a naked happy ending. I agreed and she asked how much I was willing to pay. This is where I screwed up I think. I said 30 should suffice and she scoffed. So I said the what would 40 get me?  She said just happy ending. I said I can spend 50 at other places and get everything. Eventually we agreed in 40 and she would be top less. Once I flipped she started the real work. After she saw me looking at her she said I could touch he if I liked. Obviously I liked. She has a really nice set of natural 32C tits and felt like heaven. I roamed on her ass and she didn’t mind. Sadly I didn’t try to get in her pants but I was happy with what i got. Once finished she cleaned me up and finished up with a head massage which was very relaxing.  At the end she sat down while I got dressed and I paid her 40. This whole time I was trying to see how far she would go if I came back and she said she never goes all the way with anyone. Might try to get a BJ next time.

She want the most enthusiastic girl ive had but she was deft not the worst. Oh and she said she is trying get to leave in 6 months to a year so she might be gone if you go.

8/10 and I’d  deft see her again.

Offline Mark1

Welcome to ukpunting. Thanks for writing this. Just a couple of things: first, it should really should be in the review section. Also how much did you pay when you wemt in? Finally you did put about her size, etc but was she young or old and did you find her attractive? Maybe a read a few reviews to get some hints.

Onceinawhile

Thanks. She’s said she was 25 (we chatted quite a bit which I didn’t mind) and yes was attractive to me. 8/10 for her.

The place is 45 at the door for 1 hour.