Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Mia xxx - Old Street  (Read 16630 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fresh service from a beautiful, petite buxom girl

Hidden Image/Members Only

French Kissing, OWO, hand relief, massage, assisted shower, uniforms and role play, penetration (doggy) £100 ph

Mia marks something of a coming of age for my punting.  Four years ago, on my very first punt with KimCindy at HoD in 2013, I would not imagine I could just pick out an ad from AW and book a girl who had been working for all of two days for a very satisfactory experience. 

Finally, that day has arrived.

I have started searching AW for new profiles that match my ideal age-range. physical-type and service-list in the near vicinity.  A girl who comes up on this search is either lying or will be a pretty good bet for a TOFTT. 

Mia is located very close to Old Street tube.  It looks like the Radnor Street crew has resettled. I was a bit concerned when I arrived because of the immediate environment of the flat.  It is on the first floor and to get to the stairwell you walk across an open court yard; there was a nosey neighbour smoking outside her front door.  When the flat number arrived, the flat entrance was mercifully away and behind the courtyard but I still suggest discretion; wait at the bus stop on Old Street and only go into the estate when you have the number; mercifully the flat numbers are clearly signed on the stairwells.  Up the stairs it is the first flat you come to. 

I caught her on her second working day; the freshness in her service was palpable.  Coms mainly by text were serviceable but I suspect you are communicating with the same rather lack-lustre maid who has the bad habit of not closing off conversations; it is workable rather than ideal. Her English is very limited.  She has a few set phrases but cannot hold a conversation.  Bookings start at 11am and allegedly go through to 10 pm. Phone goes on about 10 am.  In the room, small but serviceable I politely explained that we had not met before, she did not have any reviews and so I would like to confirm services.  She confirmed without hesitation: kissing, oral without, classic sex, extras for CIM and facial. Services and extras as given and as described exactly match her profile. I really like Ronseal punting. 

Mia is extremely pretty. I would say high 8 to a 9 with a resemblance to Cameron Diaz in the face – striking and her best feature with lovely bones and a nice smile. I never buy PG’s as I do not like the anonymity issues and cannot be bothered to get a cash top up card; those of you more clued up can check for yourself.  As I was TOFTT I promised myself that if I did not want to fuck her on first sight,  if she did not smile or the service story altered I would not hand over the cash; there were no issues.  If there is a question mark it is with her figure. First, she is a little larger than it says on the profile, not a six I would say but rather a small buxom 8 with big boobs, less toned and carrying a bit of chub around her tummy and bottom that is hidden by her outfits in the photos.  And once the kit comes off it is also apparent that as a small child she suffered with a (worse) curvature of the spine as she has a large operation scar running from her neck to the base of her back and her back is still slightly uneven.  This plays out in her posture and slight awkwardness, adding to the air of gawkiness about her that I really liked but would not be for everyone. I should also point out a very slight hygiene fail; I got her to gargle with mouthwash as her breath was not quite fresh.  The photos are uninformative; if you like them skinny or toned she will not be for you but if you liked GFE tiffany, imagine on a smaller scale, with more engaging service and a prettier face for a good idea.
She has not got much idea how to present herself, but I have learned and had bought something for her to wear (that was a little too small) which was better.  With the combination of that face and wonderfully fresh attitude I knew we were going to have fun. 

Her service, all in an innocent, fresh and slightly awkward mode, is great.  Highlights were her holding eye contact while delivering a very nice cock sucking and doggy which was fantastic; she positioned herself to let me penetrate fully and easily, was interactive and unguardedly submissive.  If you are into subjugating young girls, book a season ticket. I generally find it difficult to come in a condom with most girls; it really was not an issue with Mia to the point that I had to agree a "Reverse ClaretandBlue" with her at the end of the meeting (paid for the extra then didn't CiM).

Next time I will be after a bit of B2B massage and some roleplay.  Her massage was particularly bad.  Flat is shared with a couple of others but she was shy about a duo.  We cuddled and shared a shower (cramped) toward the end of the hour.  Finally, when the hour was up there was a noise outside indicating time.  I did not fell rushed.  From what I could make out she is going to be a rotating pole, here and back for two week stretches until her course (Tourism) starts.

I hope the short comings will keep the price down.  If you can fuck a hotty like this at £100 ph in London then those girls who are 15 years older and trying to charge twice the price must be fuckin shaking in their shoes.  I will be doing more TOFTT’s in the future.  This is the way forward.  If you are reading this and have not written any reviews I hope you feel slightly uncomfortable and I promise to make your life hard until you rectify the situation.

Man up!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 06:25:28 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for this review Mr Happy Pants, glad you had a good time, she looks like an interesting new find.

Offline claretandblue

Sounds good,I need to try a couple of random toftt's  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review.

Sound like you had a better punt, than my most recent one another Polish W/G (not this W/G, review to follow at a later date)

Online LLPunting

Don putanesca,
Do you​ mean to say another polish girl from same stable or completely unconnected? Shame either way

Offline The_Don

Don putanesca,
Do you​ mean to say another polish girl from same stable or completely unconnected? Shame either way

Unconnected, I took a punt and its wasn't a positive outcome.

Where mrhappypants did have a positive outcome. I also looked at this profile, but passed it over.

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review and TOFTT.  :hi:

Glad you had a good time, she sounds good and looks nice.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

Nice one of OP, same here I like the thrill of TOFFT, but have had to abort my last few attempts. I am adamant I will score soon. Nice find.

mrhappypants

Thanks guys. 

I hope this makes the case for doing regular searches for new profiles in your area that match your ideal (Mia came up size 6, in-call within 5 miles, CIM, £80-120 ph, 18-25 years, results prioritised by registered date - this External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only also on my short list).

Mia is less than a mile from where I live, so I turned up pretty sure an accurate profile would be a good punt but relaxed about walking if looks, services, attitude or prices did not match.  I must say it also helps that I have a good regular as a back up if the MIA punt was a let down.

Offline hendrix

Glad the TOFTT worked out for you  - the extras completely put me off though.

mrhappypants

Glad the TOFTT worked out for you  - the extras completely put me off though.

Simple solution = don't see her.

Offline PLeisure

A superb review, mrhappy - plenty of the right kind of information. Glad the TOftT worked out  :drinks:

Offline hendrix

Simple solution = don't see her.

Thanks, I'm not looking for a solution as there is no problem, but your protective attitude is noted  :hi:

mrhappypants

Thanks, I'm not looking for a solution as there is no problem, but your protective attitude is noted  :hi:

Protective?  How is encouraging you to avoid a WG whose profile does not match your tastes "proctective."  If I had "reviewed" her umpteen times and never bothered to list the weak spots in her appearance I think you could justifiably charge me with "protectiveness."  As is, I don't see it.

Offline hendrix

Protective?  How is encouraging you to avoid a WG whose profile does not match your tastes "proctective."  If I had "reviewed" her umpteen times and never bothered to list the weak spots in her appearance I think you could justifiably charge me with "protectiveness."  As is, I don't see it.

Ah there we have it :D

Weak spots according to who? You? The "honest punter" who is the arbiter of all tastes?  :rolleyes:

Some might think you have an agenda.  I'm surprised tbh, but then we've seen it all before on UKP. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 02:24:43 pm by hendrix »

mrhappypants

Ah there we have it :D

Weak spots according to who? You? The "honest punter" who is the arbiter of all tastes?  :rolleyes:

Some might think you have an agenda.  I'm surprised tbh, but then we've seen it all before on UKP.

Given I wrote the review it is implicit that the judgements reflect my (very good) taste, but I also include some more objective indications; dress size and a rough indication of facial attractiveness. I hope the reader can make a reasonable judgement of whether she will work for them based on their taste not mine.  If the reader's tastes are exotic - feet and hands I don't notice - I can't help you.  But if you want to know if she is accurately described by her profile I hope my review gives a clear indication and I am just as happy if that dissuades other punters (less price pressure) as encourages them. 

Try it: we would all benefit.

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks Happypants for the review.

Does she allow fingering? Also can she deep throat you reckon? Thanks.

mrhappypants

Thanks Happypants for the review.

Does she allow fingering? Also can she deep throat you reckon? Thanks.

Thanks Joe, despite my effort to be thorough I skipped some details.  I am not a fingers guy so I can't answer your question on this I am afraid, but I would say she was very straight forward when confirming services so I think you will get a honest answer if you put the question to her. 

She definately cannot deep throat; I asked her to take it deep and she could only manage about three inches.  It is very much the service you would expect from a slightly naive 19 year old; no PSE at all.  Reminded me of fucking my first girls friend - both the good and the bad!

I should also say I believe her when she says she is 19.

Please review if you see her.

holland

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:04:25 pm by holland »

imtheman

The lack of similarity is uncanny  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:07:41 pm by imtheman »

Online LLPunting

Nice one Holland, I just posted my positive review but I definitely didn't meet a mini-Diaz for my sexy fun.

Offline hendrix

So I've been lectured on "accurate descriptions" by someone who thinks this prossie looks like Cameron Diaz??

Priceless :D

Oh well. As you were :hi:

Offline monstar

Maybe not Cameron Diaz but she looks quite nice.  :sarcastic: :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

Thanks for the photos guys - very helpful.

How is review #19 coming along Hendrix?  :D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 11:33:11 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the photos guys - very helpful.

How is review #19 coming along Hendrix?  :D

Oh there's no way I'd do two reviews of a 121 punt with the same prossie over the course of 4 years :D

mrhappypants

So I finally got back for my second visit yesterday. 

Based on my experience I would say it is very likely that she will offer both anal play and a levels.  She did not object to me giving her a thumbs up and did not raise it after.  I did not enjoy a- levels and cannot say for sure so she may ask for extra.

I also stand by my earlier comments about her resemblance to Cameron Diaz - generous broad mouth, lovely expansive grin,  big eyes and clean jaw line.  Hygiene was also fine and again joined in the shower.   

If you are itching to exercise with a young, pretty submissive girl who has a broad range of services I think she is absolutely outstanding.  It was a very memorable punt.

Now the reservations.  I suspect she has some kind of spectrum disorder that sees her loosing connection and zoning out readily - I notice it in her glazed eye contact  and unconscious facial expressions - it is easy to get her back but will certainly put some off.  Second her figure is quite flabby.  As a combination with her gawky demeanour it works for me but be advised. 

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the update MHP, she has been on the HL since your review, but been hesitant to punt her as I am not sure if the long scar would put me off.

But sounds like she is a good SP and delivers every time   :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

Thanks for the update MHP, she has been on the HL since your review, but been hesitant to punt her as I am not sure if the long scar would put me off.

But sounds like she is a good SP and delivers every time   :thumbsup:

Just an idea but I took along a little outfit to my taste that she looked absolutely fantastic in.  :D The key thing is that if young, submissive, pretty, affectionate and naive are your flavour she is really worth catching (and vfm), so not to everyone's taste but as a character actor - superb.

I still get a boner thinking about the punt  :D.

Just to add B2b (her front and back) is worth catching, as is 69 and doggy.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 01:13:35 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Sinz

Just an idea but I took along a little outfit to my taste that she looked absolutely fantastic in.  :D The key thing is that if young, submissive, pretty, affectionate and naive are your flavour she is really worth catching (and vfm), so not to everyone's taste but as a character actor - superb.

I still get a boner thinking about the punt  :D.

Just to add B2b (her front and back) is worth catching, as is 69 and doggy.

She does tick all the boxes and sure is tempting.

Thanks for the tip MHP. Potentially one for next week.  :dance:

Red_baron

wasn't she supposed to be away??  anyway, I don't understand the obsession to be honest?? she doesn't have the best hygiene and a very average body.

mrhappypants

wasn't she supposed to be away??  anyway, I don't understand the obsession to be honest?? she doesn't have the best hygiene and a very average body.

Given you have yet to contribute any reviews to the board no one gives a flying fuck for your opinion. :hi:

naughtyboy0007

She does tick all the boxes and sure is tempting.

Thanks for the tip MHP. Potentially one for next week.  :dance:

Do you know what her true size is if i go out a but her a little outfit :)

Offline Sinz

Do you know what her true size is if i go out a but her a little outfit :)

I would assume size 6 based on her profile, a question better directed to the OP (Mrhappypants)

naughtyboy0007

post deleted!

trying to work out the forum! sorry

Offline Sinz

post deleted!

trying to work out the forum! sorry

Sorry I don't understand what you mean, what post are you referring to as deleted ?

mrhappypants

I bought her a roomy size 6 nurses tunic from Alexander Health with matching stockings.  The tunics are on clearance. :hi: 

Red_baron

Given you have yet to contribute any reviews to the board no one gives a flying fuck for your opinion. :hi:

Get over yourself.

naughtyboy0007

I bought her a roomy size 6 nurses tunic from Alexander Health with matching stockings.  The tunics are on clearance. :hi:

thank you very much

mrhappypants

She has moved location under the same management and is now working in Hoxton Square.  Entry is problematic.  There are TWO doors to be buzzed through. The mechanism failed on the inner one and it did did not open - the security guard had to let me in (!). 

The previous address is still active apparently and being worked by the other girls in the stable. 

Offline HarryHart

She has moved location under the same management and is now working in Hoxton Square.  Entry is problematic.  There are TWO doors to be buzzed through. The mechanism failed on the inner one and it did did not open - the security guard had to let me in (!). 

The previous address is still active apparently and being worked by the other girls in the stable.

Cheers for raising it up! Was about to book a meeting with her thinking that she would still be at her previous location until I saw this.

Any idea which girls are working at the old address?

mrhappypants

Cheers for raising it up! Was about to book a meeting with her thinking that she would still be at her previous location until I saw this.

Any idea which girls are working at the old address?

I would guess the following

Mia was vague but said that there were up to 8 girls working this location but these are the only ones I know of.  I have only seen (and reviewed) Lidia from this group.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 12:27:34 pm by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants

I read Dead Wood's recent negative review with some sympathy and today's showing must prompt qualification. 

The hygiene issues which have been a recurrent theme with Mia were again present.  It was a distinctly ripe set of bedding and she was again not freshly showered. 

This was compounded by her answering the door during the meet and short timing.  I may returned but I would revise my rating to a neutral based on recent form.

Offline RAOBJ

Thanks guys. 

I hope this makes the case for doing regular searches for new profiles in your area that match your ideal (Mia came up size 6, in-call within 5 miles, CIM, £80-120 ph, 18-25 years, results prioritised by registered date - this External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only also on my short list).

Anyone have any experience with External Link/Members Only ? I couldn't find any other posts about her.
She looks just my type :)

mrhappypants

Anyone have any experience with External Link/Members Only ? I couldn't find any other posts about her.

Go see her then write your first review? :hi:

Online LLPunting

Point of this post in another girl's thread?  And if you care to check when last active it says 19/05 so kinda pointless perhaps.

mrhappypants

Looks like a new profile, location, A'levels removed with no extras specified.

ErikEste

What is the logic of deleting her existing profile, which had feedback, and starting a new one?

Why has she removed A-levels? So disappointed!

Online LLPunting

What is the logic of deleting her existing profile, which had feedback, and starting a new one?

Why has she removed A-levels? So disappointed!

Possibly gone indie or with new management
Her new place is right opposite Mint Thai Massage on Tower Bridge Rd.
I saw her last week after a few months of not to see if she'd changed.
No difference to level of service or passion received.  Didn't make her squirt so her bed and other punters are most grateful  :lol:
No hot water at the time so shower together wasn't the sex fest it has been :(
Gas paid for now tho, so all good she says.

ErikEste

No difference to level of service or passion received.  Didn't make her squirt so her bed and other punters are most grateful  :lol:
Ok. Good to know.

Did you punt include anal?