Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Momo. Weston super Mare  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Mrwumpty

External Link/Members Only

As usual, the little brain over rules the big brain and i head to Vivastreet..
now, you kind of know your going to get nothing like what you read, so if you accept that, then we shouldnt complain. Even though we do, but the little brain is in charge here remember..

Rang the number in advert, was told a text would be sent with location and instructions.
Arrived at location and asked to ring when im standing opposite a certain shop. I rang, and was asked what colour top im wearing,  few seconds later, a short male waves at me from across the road and gestures me to follow him.

He is pleasant enough, and i follow through a shed and into the rear of a property, He points to a door and in i walk.
Standing in the dim lit room is obviously a lady nothing like the model in the advert, but we already know that, dont we ?
Lady is approx 5’5, about a size 10. The push up bra was appealing until she took it off.
Paper work sorted out…
£70 for half hour FS, and OWO is £10.

The usual follows, bit of play on the bed, then the action, and the bag is filled.

To be honest, i was having trouble filling the bag because she was only just about okay in looks but i cant negative the review for that because we know what vivastreet is like.

Luckily though, bag filled, she cleans me up, and i dress and leave. The male shows me out and bids me a goodbye.

If being welcomed by a male bothers you, trust me, ive had this a few times, and as long as your pleasant then your fine.

The girl was friendly, gave decent owo, and was happy to change positions. She just wasnt my type.
For £70 + £10, in the South West is was okay and kept the little man happy. 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 04:43:21 pm by Mrwumpty »

Offline B4bcock

Thanks for the review, which pretty much sums up this place - you tend to leave feeling reasonably satisfied but a bit underwhelmed.

Offline Mrwumpty

With almost no choice but to try the weekly offering, we have kind of accepted to accept the unexpected.