Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lanny barbieee  (Read 1129 times)

3 review(s) for Jesssica Fox (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

wk8818

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gotta say guys and girls, this is my first review on ukpunting. (Long time reader/first time writer) hopefully you guys find my opinion on this one helpful (Just wanna give a little back to the community).

OK So where to begin, I should start by saying that this is going to be a negative review im sorry to say.  Heres why.

Communication: This girl prefers to text only, she doesn't seem to take phone calls.  I called her initially to confirm an appointment which she didn't answer.  She did however text me straight back saying 'hi'...  Her English is actually very good so I don't understand why she doesn't prefer to talk?  Who knows...

Dwelling: Not a bad one, 1st floor flat on Charing Cross Road not far from Leicester Sq underground.  Parking around this way is a nightmare and crazily expensive to put on a meter. I would say take the underground or a bus.  Heck if your local take a walk!

Bedroom: Small and pokey but enough space to move around in with a big blind over her window (No net curtains or anything so you can have a good look at strangers walking by while your on the bed doing what you paid her to do :yahoo:  There are hooks to hang your clothes on. (Nicer than putting them on the floor) 

What was agreed: This is really where my negative review comes into effect.  The things which we discussed to do over our text messaging sadly never came to be.  It's Amazing how a girls English goes from free flowing to a quiet 'What??' with a dazzled look  :unknown: bear in mind here that this girl professes to know a number of languages.  Anyway over text I asked if she was happy for the things on her likes list owo anal etc, owo agreed but anal not agreed which was fair enough. She said I could only cum once.  I figure that if im paying for 30 mins I should do what I want in that 30 mins...  (Maybe that's just me I don't know?)  I also asked if she was alright to shower with me *cough cough* She agreed.

So what happened?: Well I turned up as agreed for the appointment, getting into her flat was a bit hard as there are two gates when you come into the block which is on charing x road.  The first one being a gate was ok to get in trough the second was a door which needed to be buzzed, no-one buzzed for ages lol left me standing between two gates like a lemon with every passer by seeing my awkwardness.  :hi:...  Eventually got in and made my way to her flat.  When I entered I was greeted by another girl, clearly a working girl and was told that my girl was taking a shower... (So much for the shared shower together) at this point, I was thinking with my piece and not my brain, I stayed and waited to see how she turned out. 

When she came out of the shower she was totally nude which wasn't so bad she is a stunner and does look as her pics, but the sight of her in the buff did leave me open to see some worrying fresh scars on the underside of her breasts.  These scars were from her breast implants which have been recently 'installed'.  They are a nice size and they suit her but are very hard and as a result of it being so soon since her op, she cant really be touched without expressing some kind of discomfort...  (This was certainly off putting for me)

OWO was also off the cards (She has braces over her teeth which I know are discoloured on a lot of people but it was off putting for me) She also doesn't do kissing!  unless you want to peck her cheek?  :wackogirl:

She did protected oral - nothing special about her technique, like being licked by a cat (Not that im into that sort of thing).  She responded well to missionary some umm-ing and arrh-ing. (Not as much as I was doing after I left and realized I wasted my money though)  :thumbsdown:

Doggy was nice, she has a mirror in her room which she moved infront of and looked at me in it from time to time while I got to see her reactions.  Again responded well... Got to watch the people walking by outside her window again too while I did my business into a condom  :hi:.

Finally: I cleaned up and was then quizzed about what I do for a living... -- This is where I proceeded to find the door and make my escape...

Hope you guys find this one useful.  Her page has a few good reviews on it that made me want to see her but overall I don't think ill pay much attention to those in the future. 

Offline jichael mackson

I saw her on Thursday and posted a few hours afterwards. Its a shame you didnt see it...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29185.0

Very similar stuff.

She hardly spoke to me and ignored most of my conversation, but I do remember her sitting on top of me before 'riding' me and asking my name, age, nationality and job. Strange girl.

PrinceofLDN

I put her on my list...thats two negatives in a short time spans, I'll avoid thanks for the review mate.