Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I want Candy !  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Addicted65

Has anyone on here met this little beauty.  Wouldn't normally see someone as young as 19 but might make the exception !

External Link/Members Only

Cheers
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AgedCases

Phwoar!!!

I'd like some candy too!  :wacko:

Offline Sar-Major

Phwoar!!!

I'd like some candy too!  :wacko:

Too much Candy is bad for you, especially at your age AC..... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Beerhunter

Shiiiit, youve kicked that song off in my head all bloody day now  :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

WHAT.............Too much Candy is bad for you..... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I want Candy..............GETS ON YA TITS DOESN'T IT.......... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Highlander

That last pic of her in doggy is making me feel cramped in the trouser department lol

Offline mcb

What have NNE done with their website? That blue is horrid.

Offline Addicted65

Sorry beer hunter ! Think I'm gonna have to tofft

I will let you know how I get on !

Beerhunter

Hey, you go for it Addi mate. Just remember, theres good sex and bad sex, but even bad sex is still pretty good.  :drinks:

Beerhunter

WHAT.............Too much Candy is bad for you..... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I want Candy..............GETS ON YA TITS DOESN'T IT.......... :scare: :scare: :scare:

REVENGE  :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Offline Addicted65

I was thinking

Thought she was gorgeous at the time ! Malcolm Mclarens muse for a while I believe

David Larry

Speaking of Malcolm McLaren, this is a bloody classic and will hopefully take your mind off that other sodding "I love candy" track which has been plaguing my heed all fookin' weekend!!!

"all that scratching is making me itch"

Offline Sar-Major

"all that scratching is making me itch"

You caught crabs D=L..........  :P :P :P :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: