Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help needed?!  (Read 1415 times)

Silversurfer85

Can anyone help?

I'm looking for any information or experience with any of the following
Imogen-diamonds
Amelia may-diamonds
Annabelle-pink ladies

Pretty new to this so any information would be great, cheers

Offline MagpieJohn

Have you checked out the recent reviews for the North East? There may well be feedback for these girls on there.

Silversurfer85

Not much on there at all to be fair, all look amazing girls so thought some lucky bloke out there may have had a little info for me.

David Larry

I'm itching to see Amelia May but Diamonds won't let me book without having to give them my number... shame as I've seen 4 WG's now and each one has been communicated purely via emails.

Offline Mansell

I'm itching to see Amelia May but Diamonds won't let me book without having to give them my number... shame as I've seen 4 WG's now and each one has been communicated purely via emails.

Just get a punting SIM if your don;t want to get a seperate phone David.

David Larry

Just get a punting SIM if your don;t want to get a seperate phone David.

I never thought of that... brilliant. Thanks Mansell  :dance:

Offline Sar-Major

YEH..............BUT beware, your phone may store numbers/texts where you don't want it to. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Make sure they go to the Simm card and NOT to the phones memory.  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thats why I have a "Punting Phone" in a very secretive place, but easy to access :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

A guy at work got caught out by that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :diablo: :diablo: :dash: :dash:

:hi:   :hi:         
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

sentinel

I think most agencies ask for a phone number in order to make a booking.

The punting SIM is a good idea but as it means swapping SIM cards over all the time then a cheap punting phone with it's own PAYG SIM card might be a better idea.  You could always keep the phone at work if her indoors is likely to find it at home and make sure that you lock it with a password that prevents it from being switched on by prying eyes.

David Larry

A guy at work got caught out by that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :diablo: :diablo: :dash: :dash:

My worst nightmare!!!! Hence the reason I'm hesitant to buy one, unless I absolutely MUST have to (and is Amelia May worth crossing into the ultimate risk zone) but, that's just it, I don't have to. I'm getting by now but hopefully Diamonds will see I'm not a time waster and grant me a booking via email sooner or later :D

Out of curiosity, does anyone know why they insist on using phone for comms? Is it s security thing? I get 4G in most areas so always have access to emails, etc.

Offline Mansell

Out of curiosity, does anyone know why they insist on using phone for comms? Is it s security thing? I get 4G in most areas so always have access to emails, etc.

It's a historic thing and is down to this idea of txt when you are outside (which I personally hate) but of course Agencies like Allure just give you the full address when you confirm on the day and you turn up at the right time. however they also prefer to so this by txt just in case email fails. So you do really need to get yourself a sim or full punting phone/sim. However as has been pointed out be very careful about what is on it. I have my'n keylocked with a code and delete all txt's after a punt always !! Also it's my old phone, so ready excuse is left in car in case of problems with the new one.

greychap

Really?? I know Diamonds get a bad rap but by asking for a phone number least there taking the girls safety a little more serious.

Agencies that don't speak to a punter before a booking or even have a punting phone number for them you have to wonder what the girls are paying an agency for, I have never had a booking where they wont want some kind of phone number.

Imagine if a girl got attacked at her own incall house and the police got called and the agency have to explain no phone number was even taken or that they even spoke to the punter how bloody bad is that.

Out of curiosity what agencies were these?

Offline Sar-Major

Out of curiosity what agencies were these?

Probably/Possibly Indies???............... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac