Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bubbles spa derby  (Read 3934 times)

Offline Stongwee53

Has anybody read the article derby telegraph/derbyshire live what ever its called dated 1st of september. Dont think there reporter ended up getting the full experience judging by his description of his massage.Place seems to have changed quite abit since i last went looking at the photos in the article but then again its probably nearly 10 years ago now since i was in there.

Offline webpunter

Providing a link wouldn't be a bad idea !
For UKP'ers unfamiliar with derbyshire in the media
Which happens to be must of us
Another way of expressing the same - don't be a lazy ****** !

Has anybody read the article derby telegraph/derbyshire live what ever its called dated 1st of september. Dont think there reporter ended up getting the full experience judging by his description of his massage.Place seems to have changed quite abit since i last went looking at the photos in the article but then again its probably nearly 10 years ago now since i was in there.

Offline Stongwee53

Sorry never even thought about the link. Seen it on social media and just put it up on here. Normally do put links up

Offline badsin

Do a quick search, top right of this page, and you'll find out plenty  :hi:

Online Dipper

What a bizarre item of non news, and a famously woeful website. (Telegraph)

Online NickyBobby

“"The bed is for our elderly gentlemen who can't climb onto our massage couches," Mr Veitch says.”

:lol:

Online Mutinyonthecounty

That has to be one of the funniest pieces I’ve read on here (once I’d waited the 20 or so minutes for the web page to load). It must’ve been a slow news week in Derby.

Offline webpunter

Had i not read this i would have thought that there was something wrong with my fibre

That has to be one of the funniest pieces I’ve read on here (once I’d waited the 20 or so minutes for the web page to load). It must’ve been a slow news week in Derby.

A bunch of fucktards the parlour inviting the local rag round
They ain't gonna generate much if any extra business
However they will give info to a battalion of mumsnetter battle axe chocolate eating feminazis
Can see them saying to their poor suffering OHs " saw an thing on Bubbles - its disgusting - have you been there ? "
And looking for a reaction

Offline Colonel_Mustard

The place is opposite train station, did look at their site 3 years ago and it wasnt updated at all

Was looking to fuck the girl with the tattoo sleeve on her arm but was told she aint working anymore on here however still on site

Offline hunkybc

This place is way to open to the public. I remember going years ago when I had no connections to the area. Now I have connections to the area, I wouldn't dream of going in now!!!

Online Dipper

Offline badsin

A no-sex establishment, don't hold your breath guys :hi:

Offline Itsnotshy

A no-sex establishment, don't hold your breath guys :hi:
Yep, not a hint of a blow job all the years I went there.

Offline Reginald Poofter

Was looking to fuck the girl with the tattoo sleeve on her arm but was told she aint working anymore on here however still on site
You'd have had no luck at Bubbles then!

Used to enjoy an occasional trip to the Nottingham parlour to see Nikita but must be five years since I last went there and she's no longer on the website anyway.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Get in there.

Who gives a fuck ;) :lol:

But thst's the whle point of Bubbles.... there is NO fuck  :lol:

I'll grab me coat.

Offline RogerBoner

Hush, Spa Diamond, Green and Natural and Bubbles Nottingham are the only massage parlours where I haven't had FS. I seem to recall that Bubbles Derby may have had a rogue fucker.

Have you had a proper sex session in any of the above?

Offline Robin Hood1

I often go to BubblesDerby, no they dont do full sex but a lovely relaxation massage, they never claim to do the full service so why people get salty ill never know, been twice this month, ideal for me..

Each to their own.

Offline Sherlock

Hush, Spa Diamond, Green and Natural and Bubbles Nottingham are the only massage parlours where I haven't had FS. I seem to recall that Bubbles Derby may have had a rogue fucker.

Have you had a proper sex session in any of the above?

I always get a BJ and reverse O from the manageress during a body to body session at Green & Natural, never had to ask.

Offline RogerBoner

I always get a BJ and reverse O from the manageress during a body to body session at Green & Natural, never had to ask.
I'm a bit like Bill Clinton in that by sex I meant Full Sex.
BTW was the manageress Jasmine/Yasmine? Middle aged? If so, well done  :thumbsup:

Offline Gopal1978

What does she charge?

Offline Sherlock

What does she charge?
I pay £60 for half an hour, I think it's £80 for the hour. OWO but not CIM. I've not had this from any of the others (usually only there for two weeks before changing). The manageress is Jasmine and older than the visiting girls, but good looking.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 08:43:04 pm by Sherlock »

Offline Gopal1978

Thanks. Will have to give her a try.