Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giardia exposure  (Read 1613 times)

Offline horsa

face-sitting/smothering with no licking at all of the pussy or ass, but plenty of grinding by her on my mouth and face using both holes

1-2 hours after it happened I had stomach pain, and 24 hours after the event it has just returned..the pain is the same as when you haven't been to toilet in a while and are blocked up!

what are the chances it is a parasite or Giardia?

Offline Derrick101

Chances of a parasite infection rearing its head after only 2 hrs is negligible to nil. Bacterial infection, maybe.

Al Reet

I contracted Giardia a couple of years ago - may have been following a punt, maybe not - who knows. What I do know if if it’s as bad as I had you’ll know about it - I’ve never been so ill in my life. If I did contract it following a punt, I first felt symptoms about two weeks after, and became really ill a few days after that.

The only real way of finding out if it’s Giardia is by having a stool sample tested, then it’ll be a course of antibiotics, usually Metronidazole.

Offline horsa

I contracted Giardia a couple of years ago - may have been following a punt, maybe not - who knows. What I do know if if it’s as bad as I had you’ll know about it - I’ve never been so ill in my life. If I did contract it following a punt, I first felt symptoms about two weeks after, and became really ill a few days after that.

The only real way of finding out if it’s Giardia is by having a stool sample tested, then it’ll be a course of antibiotics, usually Metronidazole.

this is the first time I've done something like this

Offline Johnbre

I contracted Giardia a couple of years ago …- I’ve never been so ill in my life.

Yup - I agree, once treated the recovery is very quick though.

Offline scutty brown

face-sitting/smothering with no licking at all of the pussy or ass, but plenty of grinding by her on my mouth and face using both holes

1-2 hours after it happened I had stomach pain, and 24 hours after the event it has just returned..the pain is the same as when you haven't been to toilet in a while and are blocked up!

what are the chances it is a parasite or Giardia?

more likely trapped gas
being smothered is more likely to make you swallow air

Offline Bikerboy

I keep a packet of metronidazole just in case. Rimming can do it but so can touching a door handle touched by someone with faeces traces or water with traces of pooh in it. It’s a nasty bugger if you get it but usually easy to treat.

Al Reet

I keep a packet of metronidazole just in case. Rimming can do it but so can touching a door handle touched by someone with faeces traces or water with traces of pooh in it. It’s a nasty bugger if you get it but usually easy to treat.
Yep the treatment works quickly once taken, but the period between waiting for a doctor’s appointment, getting the sample away for testing, waiting for the results was horrendous. Where do you manage to get the spare antibiotics from? I actually had a recurrence about 2 months later and had to go through the whole rigmarole again as the doc wouldn’t prescribe antibiotics until it was proved I had it again.

Offline horsa

will wait and see if I get more symptoms

Offline Cum_again

Chances of a parasite infection rearing its head after only 2 hrs is negligible to nil. Bacterial infection, maybe.
Far to quick for a bacterial infection even...

Offline Bikerboy

Yep the treatment works quickly once taken, but the period between waiting for a doctor’s appointment, getting the sample away for testing, waiting for the results was horrendous. Where do you manage to get the spare antibiotics from? I actually had a recurrence about 2 months later and had to go through the whole rigmarole again as the doc wouldn’t prescribe antibiotics until it was proved I had it again.

I got the spare packet from an online pharmacy - it was £48 so expensive. But the symptoms are pretty recognisable if you’ve had it before so I figure no need to dilly dally with stool samples from the lab etc.

Offline myothernameis

I thought this to be a thread about the Irish police   :D

Offline shagmore

If you contracted this you would be shitting through the eye of a needle for a week or more unless you get the correct meds.
When I got it, went to the doctors, made me supply samples, tests came back and said what it was.
Can be  food poising, anal sex or catching it from dogs (ok some WGs can be classed as dogs but don't think the doc meant it that way, and as I don't have dogs not that, and no anal sex)
Comes on from 2 days to 2weeks after contamination.
Medication soon sorted it out

Online Waterhouse

If you contracted this you would be shitting through the eye of a needle for a week or more unless you get the correct meds.
When I got it, went to the doctors, made me supply samples, tests came back and said what it was.
Can be  food poising, anal sex or catching it from dogs (ok some WGs can be classed as dogs but don't think the doc meant it that way, and as I don't have dogs not that, and no anal sex)
What did you have to take and for how long? :hi:

Offline scutty brown

One source of it is birdshit in the water supply.

North Lancashire for years had one of the worst incidences in the country due to a massive seagull breeding colony in the Bowland Fells.
Came to a head a couple of years ago when cryptosporidium also got into the supply: Preston and much of Blackpool was without water for a couple of weeks.
The colony has been culled to a more manageable number, just a few thousand up there now, about 5% of the previous size

Offline notcalledchris

agreed.it took me at least a week to get symptoms.

Offline shagmore

What did you have to take and for how long? :hi:

I believe it was Metronidazole 400mg, and for 5 days, 3 tablets a day

Worse thing you could not take alcohol, but worse than that not for 48hrs after the end of the course of tablets, so a bloody week.
I was out for 2 weeks in total but lost a good amount of weight - so had some advantages

Online Waterhouse

I believe it was Metronidazole 400mg, and for 5 days, 3 tablets a day

Worse thing you could not take alcohol, but worse than that not for 48hrs after the end of the course of tablets, so a bloody week.
I was out for 2 weeks in total but lost a good amount of weight - so had some advantages
Thanks for the med. info... useful to know.  I hear ya. re D&V though... the lbs drop like leaves in the autunm.  But like spring, they always seem to grow back.

Cheers.

Offline horsa

do you think I am out of the woods? or do you think I was even exposed to it at all?

Offline scutty brown

do you think I am out of the woods? or do you think I was even exposed to it at all?

have you got the shits?
have you got any symptoms?

Offline Bikerboy

Unlikely from your post.
You’d probably know if you had it - smelly farts and excessive wind etc..can’t miss it!

Offline Heph

I thought this to be a thread about the Irish police   :D

Very good, bucko.

Offline horsa

have you got the shits?
have you got any symptoms?

no symptoms apart from what I described in 1st post

Offline scutty brown

no symptoms apart from what I described in 1st post

then you haven't got a gut infection
but if it persists you should see a GP. Could be any number of things, some serious. Liver disease of some kind (for example)

Offline cueball

You’d probably know if you had it - smelly farts and excessive wind etc..can’t miss it!

Looks like I've got it then  :D

Offline peter purves

So what was the outcome Horsa?

Fingers crossed for you mate!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline horsa

So what was the outcome Horsa?

Fingers crossed for you mate!!

no further symptoms yet!  :thumbsup: