Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual massage  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Euromax

Hello guys,

A bit of advice if you don't mind.

I am looking for a sensual massage with tons of cc swipes, ball tickling, reach unders etc.

If the parlours were open I would know where to go, but alas they are closed.

I have no interest in a "proper" or "sports" massage its all about the sensuality and the HE however that is delivered.

I have never been to one of these Chinese or Thai places, and they remain a complete mystery to me. After reading reviews and making a call to them the lady in question is always available, which doesn't seem right, I'm sure if I made a name up she would be ready and waiting!

Also I live in South Yorkshire but travel to the North West for work, would it be deemed inappropriate if i posted the same message on the North West section?

Any help would be gratefully received

Offline Nickfr

I recommend Tina -based near Roundhay LS8.
Always does a cracking job.

External Link/Members Only

The mob number given on the Web site is still current.
Best option is £80 for one hour with her naked inclusive of OW.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Euromax

Thank you Nickfr, just sent a text to the lovely lady

Offline TrampZ

Have you tried Alice or Maya in Rotherham?

Offline Euromax

Thank you Mr Z

I did see some great reviews on these two, but when I followed the link the ad had disappeared, think they were on gumtree, sounded just my thing too.

Offline Euromax

Thank you Davy much appreciated

Offline holeymoley

Hello guys,

A bit of advice if you don't mind.

I am looking for a sensual massage with tons of cc swipes, ball tickling, reach unders etc.

If the parlours were open I would know where to go, but alas they are closed.

I have no interest in a "proper" or "sports" massage its all about the sensuality and the HE however that is delivered.

I have never been to one of these Chinese or Thai places, and they remain a complete mystery to me. After reading reviews and making a call to them the lady in question is always available, which doesn't seem right, I'm sure if I made a name up she would be ready and waiting!

Also I live in South Yorkshire but travel to the North West for work, would it be deemed inappropriate if i posted the same message on the North West section?

Any help would be gratefully received

Think you will also get a response on the NW thread I think there are a couple of ladies who were in Hyde now in Middleton ( so handy for M60  ) think one was Sophie. Good luck

Offline Euromax

Thank you Mr Holeymoley

I have seen Clare from Middleton who i think is in some way linked to Sophie, it was amazing value for money, but a little lacking in the teasing swipes, can't fault the experience though, 2 pops for 60 quid i think, I did a review.

I can't fault this site for being so helpful

Cheers mate

Offline yorkieyorkie

Thank you Mr Holeymoley

I have seen Clare from Middleton who i think is in some way linked to Sophie, it was amazing value for money, but a little lacking in the teasing swipes, can't fault the experience though, 2 pops for 60 quid i think, I did a review.

Cheers mate

I wouldn’t recommend Claire. She’s far too mechanical for my liking and I’ve not gone back. Queens is the place but there closed atm due to Covid.

Offline Euromax

Thanks Yorkie,

Yes, I agree on Claire, the HE's were ok, but the massage not for me

Offline Jomoore

Thank you Mr Holeymoley

I have seen Clare from Middleton who i think is in some way linked to Sophie.....

I think that's Sofia and Claire in Middleton.  I used to see Sofia when they were in Ashton, but haven't been to the new place.  Sofia's the one if you like a huge chest and sensual massage. 

Offline Jomoore

I think that's Sofia and Claire in Middleton.  I used to see Sofia when they were in Ashton, but haven't been to the new place.  Sofia's the one if you like a huge chest and sensual massage.

Link:

Offline Trin

This place is in centre of Sheffield just off the High Street.

I too am a novice at these places but had a great session there recently with a beautiful and eventually naked Chinese woman.

Offline Prince charming

Can you tell us more about your experience here
Trin. :thumbsup:

Offline holeymoley

Thank you Mr Holeymoley

Cheers mate

:hi:

Offline Trin

Can you tell us more about your experience here
Trin. :thumbsup:

See Review page  :thumbsup:

Offline Bd4u247

I recommend Tina -based near Roundhay LS8.
Always does a cracking job.

The mob number given on the Web site is still current.
Best option is £80 for one hour with her naked inclusive of OW.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She will full service if you pitch it right

Offline Coopert

That would be good.

How should I pitch it ?

Offline Bd4u247

That would be good.

How should I pitch it ?

"Can I have a massage and then full service?"

Exactly like that

Offline Coopert

Thought you were suggesting something more subtle was required !

Offline Bd4u247

Thought you were suggesting something more subtle was required !

You could try the milk tray man approach if you like :hi:

Offline wakefieldlad13

You could try the milk tray man approach if you like :hi:

Naa, you got it right the first time, take the situation by the bollocks and go for it......just hope she doesnt have any

Offline Bd4u247

Naa, you got it right the first time, take the situation by the bollocks and go for it......just hope she doesnt have any

Yeh I've full serviced her twice

Failed the first few times by asking how you did, she flat out says no

Asking for massage and then full service she agreed

Her body , especially her legs and calves are amazing

Offline Coopert

How much did she charge for massage plus full service ?

Offline Bd4u247

How much did she charge for massage plus full service ?

£120 1 hour
£80 for half

I always went with 1 hour

30 mins massage , then onto the bed for £30 mins sex

Offline Neel2021

Anybody tried pure tantric? Eva in particular looks hot and is in this week, tempted to pay a visit...

Offline mdiver1

Yeh I've full serviced her twice

Failed the first few times by asking how you did, she flat out says no

Asking for massage and then full service she agreed

Her body , especially her legs and calves are amazing

Is she french?

Offline Nickfr

I am writing my review of Eva right now and will get it out in next couple of days.
Seen her twice in April last year.
Rubbish massage but went back as she offered face sitting and toys back then and she is good looking facially.

Offline Nickfr

Tina is a Romy.
Used to say Italian but then let slip.
To date she has not agreed to full service with me but I keep at it.

Offline Bd4u247

Tina is a Romy.
Used to say Italian but then let slip.
To date she has not agreed to full service with me but I keep at it.

Do u ask her over the fone and what do u say mate

Offline Nickfr

I have only tried it f2f when I turn up for a meet.
When the duration and price is confirmed I add -and would pay more if you would do FS wink wink-but it is always a no only massage. Have tried 3 or 4 times now through 2020.

Offline Bd4u247

I have only tried it f2f when I turn up for a meet.
When the duration and price is confirmed I add -and would pay more if you would do FS wink wink-but it is always a no only massage. Have tried 3 or 4 times now through 2020.

Damn mate, sorry to hear that.  Maybe you are hung like a monster and she's turning you down!  :scare:

Offline Nickfr

Damn mate, sorry to hear that.  Maybe you are hung like a monster and she's turning you down!  :scare:

Errrrr No :(
and I always ask just after I get out of her shower and her bathroom is always freezing so also end up with winkle shrinkage  :( :(

Offline tb_999

Big fan of FSBM so will be on the lookout for new providers when out of lockdown. I've not seen Tina, so will add her to the list.

There's plenty in Leeds on the old Vivastreet around the LS6 area, but reviews always seem hit and miss.

The best I've had 2-3 years ago (prior to joining this site) were Violet & Luna (both in Leeds)

Luna moved over to Manchester and disappeared, Violet's Vivastreet ad disappeared during lockdown. Maybe she will return?