Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Similar Venues to Paradise Studios?  (Read 814 times)

Offline Stupidtom

Hi All

I've searched high and low, but can't really find a answer to my question.

I'm looking for a venue similar in size to Paradise Studios but is out of the Sheffield/Roth/Doncaster area. I have a massive amount of anxiety about walking into paradise and seeing someone from work sat in the waiting area.

I love the amount of girls on offer there and love to have multiple punts. Willing to go as far as Manchester/Leeds to get what I need but needs to have a large amount of girls, on show, to choose from.

Thanks

Online scutty brown

Offline Martinx

Pardon my ignorance - how is PS different from other parlours?

Offline Night-Owl

how large is "large"?

It's basically a bar with girls walking upto you every few minutes to offer their services.

I've been in on a Friday night and there's been over a dozen in there. All EE.

Offline Stupidtom

It's basically a bar with girls walking upto you every few minutes to offer their services.

I've been in on a Friday night and there's been over a dozen in there. All EE.

This. Or what time is PS open these days, is there a quieter time?

Offline redmist81

Winstons in leeds is a similar set up you can play pool too
I hear 90 %of the ladies are ee an give a rushed service but I never been so can't comment

Offline Dave461

Fancy visiting Paradise but no info on website. Fancy two punts back to back so two 15 minutes. Is there a door fee during the day? Is there a decent selection of girls? What is the price for 15 mins? Thanks in advance fellas.

Offline wildman

Fancy visiting Paradise but no info on website. Fancy two punts back to back so two 15 minutes. Is there a door fee during the day? Is there a decent selection of girls? What is the price for 15 mins? Thanks in advance fellas.
Went there just over a year ago around lunch time (see my review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247744.0)
Was £15 "to the bar" and £30 for the girl for half an hour then, so don't know what the 15min price is.  Mostly Roms so expect mechanical pump and dump with most things "extra baby"!!

Offline Night-Owl

Pretty much as per the above.

£45 a pop for 30 minutes but everything is covered and you're in for a bit of a mechanical time.

I've done three back to back there.

Spent less than £120 as that's all I went in with, spread over two 15.minutes and then a 30.

Was offered BB by an English girl on my last visit, I've been informed she's gone.