Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice & Eva ex Wincobank - where are they now?  (Read 2988 times)

Offline holeymoley

Anyone know if they are still in the a South York’s area ?

( Since my last thread is not lookng good lol ). as always TIA

Offline Cleats

External Link/Members Only

This is an older ad, Alice had a newer ad up. Til very recently. Fairly sure number the same.

Offline danno2

Eva went to work on her own in Barnsley, not seen any ads for her over this time

Offline mart802

Alice WAS on city road in sheffield..
Then moved to Barnsley Road near northern general hospital. Think she was working there with another lady.

Online sgt9876

Pretty sure Alice works in Rotherham now. She did last time I contacted her a few months ago, and think there is an ad on vivastreet and gumtree for her in Rotherham
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 03:20:02 pm by sgt9876 »

Offline holeymoley

Thanks guys, I’ve tried the old Wincobank number and the number off The other sites but not had any response.

Offline biglad75

Based in Rotherham now near old football ground . Don’t have any contact details, changed my phone and lost number

Offline holeymoley

New ad up mate

Thanks Cleats, however that’s the number I’ve been using without success so maybe a Covid break ?

Offline Dick Cheese

Visited Alice this week for 1 hour,she is indeed in Rotherham.

Holeymoley,no wonder you can't get through,the number is wrong on the Advert.Number starts 079 and not 075,see old advert below with correct number.

Offline holeymoley

Haha Thanks for that Mr D- great camaraderie on this thread, cheers guys.

Offline Yorkshirebloke

it says £45 on hour on her ad is HE extra?? If so how much??

Offline sonic999

Visited Alice this week for 1 hour,she is indeed in Rotherham.

Holeymoley,no wonder you can't get through,the number is wrong on the Advert.Number starts 079 and not 075,see old advert below with correct number.

not asking exact location but what area of Rotherham, Its down as S60 but that covers a very large area, I live about four miles from Rotherham town centre so know area very well but there are parts I would not be keen on visiting.

Offline holeymoley

not asking exact location but what area of Rotherham, Its down as S60 but that covers a very large area, I live about four miles from Rotherham town centre so know area very well but there are parts I would not be keen on visiting.

Either text her on updated 079 number on thread and she will give you postcode or pm me - as I’m not sure if I am allowed to post full postcode on here. Perhaps if it’s a dodgy area then you can share and we have a heads up.

I last saw her in Wincobank and felt sure that £45 was inclusive of he, maybe someone who’s seen her in Rotherham can confirm ?

Offline danno2

anyone seen Alice lately?
Doesn't seem to respond to text at the moment

Offline mark_c808

I saw her today, review on the other section.

Offline holeymoley

anyone seen Alice lately?
Doesn't seem to respond to text at the moment

Interestingly she did not respond to my text either ( sent on Friday pm)

Offline holeymoley

Just noticed that the add from a Alice is linked to another “ mature lady offers amazing massage “ - has anyone had the pleasure ?  Or any intel ? Thanks

Offline turbo10

alice hasn't replied to my message either. Nor does she ever seem to answer the phone, though it does ring so she must be charging it and switchting it on. I might try Eva... :unknown:

Offline houseboot

alice hasn't replied to my message either. Nor does she ever seem to answer the phone, though it does ring so she must be charging it and switchting it on. I might try Eva... :unknown:

Her advert does say:-

"On holiday until 28/07/20"

Offline soppyget

She's back now.  Visitedbthis week.