Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever had a free punt?  (Read 5793 times)

pking_paul

Offline Mr Doodle

There's always one who takes everything literally

And today noodle is that one

Hidden Image/Members Only

Guilty as charged...  But as a newbie (to this forum), when statements like, "You stole sex" or "as it is know, rape".. with no smileys or other context to defuse the accusatory nature (e.g. a smiley of some sort), I guess, I went a little overboard. At least I did say, "Assuming your serious..."   

So, I can only offer..  :drinks:

vw

Guilty as charged...  But as a newbie (to this forum), when statements like, "You stole sex" or "as it is know, rape".. with no smileys or other context to defuse the accusatory nature (e.g. a smiley of some sort), I guess, I went a little overboard. At least I did say, "Assuming your serious..."   

So, I can only offer..  :drinks:
Apology accepted if you change your avatar to Noodle Doodle man !

Offline threechilliman

On a serious note I would genuinely feel uncomfortable taking a punt for free

Not if she invites you......

tcm

Offline Cuntminion

tcm

Nope just wouldn't feel right the whole point of paying is its a mutual exchange

vw

Nope just wouldn't feel right the whole point of paying is its a mutual exchange
The paying bit turns me on, not sure if i could get it up without paying now !

To have a wank I have to shove a note in the piggy bank !

Offline smiths

tcm

If it came with no strings absolutely and I would up her quicker than a rat up a drain pipe.

Offline superchamp

Had a BOGOF with a regular a few years ago who said that as I was such a good customer on my next visit I could pay for one hour and get a second hour for free. Luckily she was Hungarian and didn't get it when I said "what, like at Tesco?"

Offline Boundless

Had a BOGOF with a regular a few years ago who said that as I was such a good customer on my next visit I could pay for one hour and get a second hour for free. Luckily she was Hungarian and didn't get it when I said "what, like at Tesco?"

Well they are going to ban BOGOF's soon apparently because we're all getting fat.

pking_paul

Maybe this thread is a good omen - I have just been offered a freebie by a regular whose punter cancelled last minute due to a leg injury.  :dance:

pking_paul

And I should apologise if the punter is UKP member,  :drinks:

Offline knightofthegarter

I've been given additional booking time for free but never a free booking. On one occasion a wg made me a drink after the booking and asked to have a chat. She may have been hoping I would recover so I would book for a second hour, but as I had come twice already perhaps it was just customer service or maybe she couldn't face the prospect of watching Trisha or Vanessa or whatever awful chat show it was that she had on, on her kitchen telly

Offline porco-malo

Probably the strangest punt I've ever had was with a favourite indie out-caller in Prague, a 30-something Ukrainian. We'd already met for bookings quite a few times at apartments I had rented, and we seemed to get on really well. I had also taken a tram trip over to her place once, to return the cheer-leader outfit that she'd left behind. We did end up in bed on that occasion - and she didn't seem to be bothered about asking for paying, in the end I brought the subject up.

Not sure if it was the very next time we met, but, at a later booking anyway, we'd arranged to spend a long lazy afternoon and she turned up with a takeaway thai lunch, and thai beer. She refused money for the takeaway, which we put away for later. She changed into a sexy black cat suit, gave me a fairly dominant seeing to, before we settled down to some lunch and a friendly catch up.

When she left she refused payment, saying "that's just two friends having lunch".

I've met her twice since, both times just socially, and although I've tried to book her professionally, there's always been some problem. So I'm guessing we were getting too close for her comfort and that was a goodbye.

Offline Boundless

I realise that this is dangerous territory, but...

With the advent of UKE maybe some of the ladies would like to start doing introductory offers to tempt us away from our regulars.

BT, Sky, British Gas, Npower etc, they all do it, how often do you see the phrase "offer only open to new customers"

:D

Offline Cuntminion

With the advent of UKE maybe some of the ladies would like to start doing introductory offers to tempt us away from our regulars.

BT, Sky, British Gas, Npower etc, they all do it, how often do you see the phrase "offer only open to new customers"

:D

Free broadband for a year with first punt

Or maybe free baby Oleg if your stupid enough to bareback

vw

Doubt any worth fucking will, much like tesco's offers its a con or in the stale bread basket.

tonysoprano

I've had a regular give me a freebie after cancelling a punt at the last minute. Nice bit of customer service  :rolleyes:

Another time I let a WG stay at my flat for a couple of nights after her landlord asked her to move out. Fucked like rabbits but I was providing food and temporary accommodation so not really free.

Ben4454

One punter told me his regular started charging him 5p extra for condoms because it was now law.

Offline howrude

There was one girl I used to see regularly who didn't charge for her to suck my willy when she usually would. She retired the following week. Perhaps as a thank you?

Offline Terryray

tiled someones bathroom floor a couple of years ago have done this on 3 occasions  and stayed on for freebies for weeks im not a tiller im a sparks Terryray69

Offline leisuretime

I have never had a freebie but on one occasion booked for 4 hours and ended up turning into an overnight at no extra cost, in fact we only left when i had to check out of the room, saw her lots of times unfortunately she packed it in years ago.

And had a 90 minute outcall stretched to nearly 4 hours with another girl, it was her second visit and I figured out on the first visit she enjoyed the odd glass of wine or three, so as long as I kept filling her glass she was happy to keep shagging.

Offline yorkie

I used to see a WG I got on with well. After punt 5/6 she said I could come over sometime and it didn't "have to be for work." I was sceptical at first and my 'puntersense' was tingling expecting a scam. However trouser brain vetoed proper brain and I went a head with it. True to her word we just spent a few hours at a time chilling out, fucking and enjoying eachother's company. No scam, no 'I just need a quick loan' no nothing. I asked her why and she just said she liked spending time with me and we got on. It was all very normal to be honest. It only ended when she started dating a guy and it was getting serious. We had boundaries and never crossed them. She has since retired and married said guy so we agreed not to stay in touch.

Offline Thepacifist