Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it quiet out there?  (Read 1304 times)

Offline HarryZZ

I often check out the UKE media that show up at the bottom of the page, usually once a day there are a few more pictures added, today it's like a new picture every 5 minutes, is business really that slow in January?

Offline Bangers and Gash

.. is business really that slow in January?

Yes. But most are too greedy to lower their rates from extortionate down to merely expensive.  :wackogirl:

Offline Sinz

A lot of WGs must have been away for the holidays, especially the EE ones, would explain the increase in pics on UKE.

Touting on UKP also seems to be on the rise.

Offline shagmore

Agree, a lot of the EE WGs went back to their families for Christmas, they are back now and in need of the money.
Also have seen some of the new arrivals in Nov/Dec disappear as they have now learnt enough for the presents

Offline Spacecowb0y

Purses and wallets are thinner in January, hence the increased "look at my ass and tits" pics

Offline MrMatrix

Yes. But most are too greedy to lower their rates from extortionate down to merely expensive.  :wackogirl:
Which is why we should stop seeing them as eventually they will reduce their rates when we cease to book them up. :hi:

Online timsussex

Purses and wallets are thinner in January, hence the increased "look at my ass and tits" pics

never  mind looking at a those more emphasis on wallets please   If you  aint getting bookings  then offer a special -works for Tesco Sainbsbury etc 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 12:46:27 am by timsussex »

mrhappypants

I agree with Sinz; alot of the reviews posted in the last few days on the London board do not bear close inspection.

I suspect it has been an exceptionally slow Autumn - Winter.  A lot girls put prices up through the summer and appeared quiet as a result.  The only girl I have seen who has reported being busy in the last few months was offering a long likes list, good service at or below market rate.  I don’t think this is necessarily good news for the punter however, as a lot of girls will take a long Christmas rather than return to a slow market.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I just don't feel that horny this time of year, must be other chaps like me about and business would therefore  be slack. Frankly, if a lady knocks a few quid off her rate it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to me.
Sure, I'd rather pay £100 than £150 but, like I say, I'm just not arsed to turn out in this shitty cold dreary weather.

Offline Jonestown

Will be quiet upto easter now, a lot of the chinese will be taking off for new year back home too.

Offline nigel4498

I just don't feel that horny this time of year, must be other chaps like me about and business would therefore  be slack. Frankly, if a lady knocks a few quid off her rate it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to me.
Sure, I'd rather pay £100 than £150 but, like I say, I'm just not arsed to turn out in this shitty cold dreary weather.

That's me also, rarely punt until March April time. A couple of years ago I left it until June before having a punt.
It would have to be something exceptional to tease me out.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I had my 1st punt of the year yesterday in a parlour with 5 girls on the rota, I arrived 25-30 minutes early and the receptionist said "you haven't got a booking have you" as I walked in until i confirmed i was early.
So basically they didn't have any bookings for 18.00 yesterday evening and at least 4 of the 5 girls working (including the girl i was seeing) were available.
When i got in the room i asked the girl if it was generally quiet and she said it was as people had probably spent up at Christmas or now had bills coming in

Offline threechilliman

I had my 1st punt of the year yesterday in a parlour with 5 girls on the rota, I arrived 25-30 minutes early and the receptionist said "you haven't got a booking have you" as I walked in until i confirmed i was early.
So basically they didn't have any bookings for 18.00 yesterday evening and at least 4 of the 5 girls working (including the girl i was seeing) were available.
When i got in the room i asked the girl if it was generally quiet and she said it was as people had probably spent up at Christmas or now had bills coming in

For a moment there I thought you'd had a 5 girl :wacko:

Offline Blackpool Rock

For a moment there I thought you'd had a 5 girl :wacko:
Ah yes reading it back the opening line does give that initial impression, mind you i clapped eyes on a fit blonde in the girls waiting room and did wonder who she was for a 2 girl  :thumbsup: but alas funds didn't allow it  :thumbsdown:

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'm the opposite. I punt more in the colder months. Once it warms up, I go fishing.
Similar smell at times but a lot cheaper, lasts all day and it doesn't matter how big your rod is.... just what you do with it.

Offline GreyDave

I'm the opposite. I punt more in the colder months. Once it warms up, I go fishing.
Similar smell at times but a lot cheaper, lasts all day and it doesn't matter how big your rod is.... just what you do with it.
   :D :lol: :D

Offline Home Alone

Is business really that slow in January?

Certainly seems it in my experience. I remember there were quite a few WGS with 'Special offers' this time last year but I can't see any this year. Not in my neck of the woods - the M62 corridor - anyway.

Also, we're getting the usual un-businesslike approach on at least one profile implying she's busy by asking for reservations on AW followed by a telephone call if she doesn't reply to the reservation. It's a 'seller's market', dear; & if you're too busy/lazy - delete as appropriate - to get back to this buyer, then he moves on.

Offline shagmore

Don't know as have been giving it a break, but assume things should soon get back to normal out there. WGs will be taking time off over and after Xmas,